Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

The battery heats and stops charging while using
Meizu MX4 Pro

Hi there!
I’ve noticed that. it’s a few months that I charge my phone while use and it reaches 45°C. Then it stops charging… That’s very annoying, anyone experience this problem? Here’s the temperature in use while charging…
0_1467469610487_S60702-15583155.jpgstrikethrough text

last edited by trem
Meizu m2

Try reboot.May be it is not displaying the charging sign because of software problem.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Adarsh-M It’s not like you said.
When the phone reaches 45 °C it stops and starts oscillating when the temperature goes down.----> 44.9 : charging, 45.0 discharging

last edited by trem
Admin

@trem how about your Flyme version? Did this problem appeared just recently? How hot is it outside?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@ReyThe latest stable… It’s about 30degrees outside, but I’ve noticed that in about 2month I suppose… Do you think it’s normal?

I recommend you to not use your mobile while charge your phone because on one side you use your phone while on the other side you charge your phone which increases the battery temperature very quickly.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Yasar-Ali yeah fine. But sometimes you need to…

Admin

@Yasar-Ali depends on the use case.

@trem, well at 30°C this can have an effect on the temps. But it is unlikely you had +30°C over 2 months. :D
Did you tried to perform a clean reinstall? Often a dirty flash can cause this.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Rey this is my actual temperature. 0_1467566549560_S60703-19210472.jpg
I’ve wake up my phone right know, balanced mode and, 4g enabled, swipe mode for wake up… What do you think?

Edit: look at the hour ;)
0_1467566929133_S60703-19275005.jpg
Browsing with a browser and browsing between apps only…

last edited by trem

Looks like your connection to The battery heats and stops charging while using was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.