Meizu MX5 Flyme 5.1.7.0A SMS receive issues
Meizu MX5

I am having issues receiving SMS since my last firmware update a few days ago , GoSMS pro will send messages no problem , but now I get a notification in top bar when receiving SMS saying " messages are being processed "but never get them and cannot read the content , I have tried the normal things like remove and reinstall app etc , the std messaging app from meizu works fine ? This is exactly the same on my wifes Meizu MX5 , we can both send but no receive , what happened in this new firmware update ?

Never had any problems with GoSMS pro before this update.

If I set the std app to default SMS then I can get the messages on both GoSMS and std app , but obviously I cannot send via GoSMS like this .

I have not tried a Factory reset yet but don’t think that it is the answer as both phones are acting exactly the same.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem , are there any Meizu fans out there that can point me in the right direction ?

Admin

@Dink444 I would recommend to change your firmware version again. Most likely this bug might a result of the update, instead of a coincidence. Sadly there isn’t much you can do differently, as Flyme’s customisation options are quite limited, especially when it comes down to system apps.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.