Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Meizu M3 Note Update

Hi there

I bought Meizu M3 Note with flyme os Build number: Flyme OS 5.1.3.0A. Problem is the battery only shows100% and0% and nothing in between.
Where can I download the update and how do I update it.
Please help

Admin

@jonnesmagombe wrong section. Moved. Please check the firmware section of the m3 note or simply visit our archive.

@Rey i downloaded the firmwareB ut it can’t update. I keep receiving a firmware corrupt error. Maybe I need to do something else with the phone before updating. Help me with the update procedure and any prior requirements

Admin

@jonnesmagombe are you sure that you own the correct device?
I mean, you cannot install a G firmware on a chinese device for instance.

Meizu m3 note

you can download the lastest firmware in the website of flyme.(www.flyme.cn),the newest is 5.1.3.4A.but i use the 5.1.3.2A.it has less bugs.

@jonnesmagombe Hey guys , check your middle MIEI digits . If you have 03 , you cannot change G to A anymore . I have discovered this case and i dont know how to solve this . I think meizu do not realized this problem and also europe developer .

Admin

@n10k I think I know why it doesn’t works.
I suppose you bought your device in the EU, didn’t you?

If yes, it is a so called TCCM device, which have an extra lock in their recovery making it impossible to use other firmwares than those provided by TCCM (so called O firmwares). However, as of the 5th generation of Meizu devices this simply has been changed to G to avoid confusion and allow G firmwares from Meizu to be installed.

@Rey And so , what am I going to do to install flyme A firmware . Pls show me the way. Can I requset some developer such as XDA ,to have custom firmware like CM12. What will be the best way for us , 03 user .

Looks like your connection to Meizu M3 Note Update was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.