Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Anyone bought the pro6 on meizumobiles.fr website ???

Hello everyone,

I pre-ordered the pro 6 64 GB on meizumobiles.fr. june 1st It was supposed to be shipped june 15th. I did not receive anything yet. I’ve asked them why and they told me they encountered issues with their carrier. Since 7 days they don’t even reply to my emails… Has someone experienced the same issue? Do I have a chance to finally get the phone or get my money back?

Thanks

Contributor

@rikko meizumobiles.fr is just a Chinese re-seller.

Do you want your money back?

Other Chinese re-sellers, stated shipping with 1st of July… but those aren’t “official-agents” Chinese re-sellers. So duno.

@rikko did you pay via Paypal or something?

I paid with Visa Premier because they don’t support paypal transactions… too bad!
I bought the MX4 PRO on that online store few months ago and everything went well at that time. The mx 4 Pro was shipped the day after I ordered…

Yes, since they don’t give me any news about what’s going on, I want my money back…

last edited by rikko
Contributor

@rikko Meizu doesn’t make the MX4 Pro for a year now or so.

If you got the MX4 Pro a few months back it must have been left overs.

@Hamano-McDougachi Honorbuy is expensive, there are cheaper and better Chinese re-seller.

last edited by Ultrametric

@rikko If You have paid by credit card, then You should contact your bank for refund.

last edited by szmerd

Hello,

I preordered this phone on meizumobiles.fr, and i finaly received the pro 6.
But it was not the model I was ordered !!!
I ordered the 64Gb silver and i received the 64Gb Black.
When i phoned them, they said me that the 64Gb silver will not be sell anymore in international !!!

So i canceled my order and send them back the black pro 6, and i ordered on rueducommerce.com the silver 32Gb because Meizu France say me i must wait before they can send me a new phone.

last edited by orychalk

Update:
finally someone from MEIZU FRANCE called me and appologized 3 or 4 times and asked me.: “a pro 6 black 64GB can be sent to you tomorrow. Are you ok with that or do you want to cancel your order?” I said I’d rather be refund. 72 hours later, my credit card has been refund.

Looks like your connection to Anyone bought the pro6 on meizumobiles.fr website ??? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.