Flyme OS 4.0.1 stable

Uploaded by Meizu just moments ago, the first firmware for the Meizu MX4!

Changelog:
Lock screen and desktop:

• Smart wake; slide to unlock the lock screen on the front page, down the notification bar, slide into the camera left and right slide to unlock custom applications.
  • Increase desktop icon alignment features.

Clock:

• Music can be used as an alarm use (random continuous playback).
  • Do Not Disturb feature new holiday.

Calculator:

• The new unit conversion, support the exchange rate, length, area, mass, volume calculations.

Recorder:

• Recording play items can be inserted record label.
  • The new recording feedback animation (sound spectrum).

Documentation:

• Recently added features recently added to a specific file type of memory card will appear in the recently added Tab.

Cloud Storage:

• New cloud disk and cloud albums.
  • The maximum disk storage cloud 40T.
  • Cloud disk multimedia file support online play.

User Center:

• The new accounting system, account registration process easier.
  • Achieve mobile phone number to register and login.
  • Allow to set and modify account nickname.

Flyme Communications:

• Increase network phone features.
  • Push contacts Flyme newsletter online.
  • Non-WIFI case, the display consumes network traffic at the end of the phone.

Calendar

• New calendar, throttle and holidays, with the Gregorian calendar, the Lunar vividly.
  • Subscribe Square: Popular Television Arts a key event subscription, classification Featured personalized custom programs, subscription data a key sync to the cloud, seamless multi-terminal subscriptions.
  • Voice Add Schedule: intelligent automatic speech recognition, arbitrary set reminders event.

Mail:

• Add To / Cc Label.
  • Optimization mail search experience.
  • When you enter the recipient recommendation algorithms relevant contact.
  • Display the corresponding label new Reply / Forward label, reply / forward an e-mail after.

Browser:

• Added gesture forward and back.
  • New reading mode.
  • Repaint a lot of website logo, website logo display more beautiful.

Information:

• Send Location feature new revision of.
  • New information collection function.
  • Optimize information pop function.
  • Add some audio feedback.

Camera:

• Speed Focus.
  • 20 seconds long exposure.
  • In manual mode the exposure time, ISO, exposure compensation, focal length and other parameters can be adjusted, and support independent metering.
  • More powerful beauty features.
  • Support 4K video.
  • Dimensional code barcode scanning, merchandise parity function.
  • New features in slow motion.

Sketchpad:

• Multifunctional color picker.
  • Custom background color.
  • Support insert pictures.
  • Create a copy of the drawing interface.
  • All Export to gallery.

Phone:

• Increase T9 dialpad, contacts pairing.
  • Merchandising class phone automatically Remarks.

Voice:

• Voice calls, send messages, add alarm clock and other functions.
  • Intelligent Voice Service.

Read:

• And hundreds of carefully selected professional media together to provide the most professional news content.
  • Information content publishing exquisite beauty, smooth operation.
  • Article comments area Gailou Reply with friends, Friends of God reply the same wonderful charm.
  • Login Flyme account, you can sync collections articles, reviews, subscription information, etc.

Personalization center (theme):

• Online Information Show Theme.
  • Theme reviews, ratings, downloads.
  • Mix and match theme save function.

Personalization center (wallpaper):

• Love Wallpaper access online resources.

Security Center:

• Garbage clean-up, clean up large files, applications cleanup, three kinds of clean-up methods, the timely release of the mobile phone space.
  • Traffic monitoring and firewalls, to prevent the application of sneaking traffic.
  • From the start, manage message notification, security, privacy, four class privileges.
  • Smart Permissions Configuration: Permissions identification applications requested is reasonable, and configure, no longer need to ask the user how to handle one.
  • Killing malicious applications on the phone, hidden applications, payment risk, the risk of hacking, malicious files, full protection of mobile security.
  • Anti-virus is installed, the virus shut.

The weather:

• Domestic check weather conditions thousands of cities and foreign cities Weather inquiry.
  • Added apparent temperature, humidity, wind speed and other indices, such as the UV index query.
  • Air Quality Index and recommendations.

Music:

• Daily Recommended: more precise match with your users have the same hobby, as you recommended her favorite song.
  • Updated album similar recommendation algorithm to help you find good music.
  • Analyzing musical attributes, as you recommend similar intelligent singer and song single.
  • Now Playing interface can identify colors, color, very cool.
  • You can not plug headphones into the Dirac HD Sound and equalizer interface, learn how to enjoy high-fidelity music.
  • Account Interface big update, privileges and concessions at a glance.

Video:

• New love Fantastic Art Sohu and video resources, content resources three times the expansion, up to 1.3 million + massive video as you see.
  • Home from the operating recommendation, here Xiaobian understand you, for your good piece featured film.
  • What’s new logo: increased VIP / independent radio / 1080P / list sorting, and other important information that identifies Show.
  • Support suspended small window to play, you can while doing other things (such as texting, brush microblogging and other) side to see the video through the small window, as you drag the window position.
  • Support includes music as love Fantastic Art, Sohu video, Youku, PPTV, PPS, Tencent video and other video websites whole network search.
  • Support multi-resolution (super clear 950kps, HD 450kps, SD 250kps) video download.

Gallery:

• Free cloud albums, so you no longer have to worry about losing the photo, because you always have our guarantee.
  • Clouds album can also directly edit the picture, share, set wallpaper and other operations, to bring you high-quality, seamless experience.
  • Tagging pictures available two fingers on the image to zoom and pan, you can conveniently labeled parts of the picture detail.
  • Increasing the blur effects, so you kind of hazy beauty wallpaper.
  • Mosaic can give the picture a dozen, but there are many beautiful styles, so you know you can beat the mosaic so beautiful.
  • After the new smart makeup function to automatically recognize human faces, the United States can be a key makeup face Oh, and also built a variety of high quality makeup effects, so that the photo you easily become beautiful.
  • The new picture browsing, browse pictures more clear.

Application Center:

• Intimate guide for new users. If this is the first time you open the application center, according to the desktop case we recommend the necessary applications or popular common uncommon but nice boutique application.
  • New Wish List function, you can not be like, but temporarily install an application to join the wish list, and with the support wifi environment automatically download and install the application Wishlist.
  • Increase operational efforts, whether it is popular, or the application of quality, will come from Meizu platform to ensure security applications, the timeliness of updates.
  • New topic page will show the topics are unified, easy direct historical topics.

Game Center:

• Added Game Center clients, build Meizu hand swim platform.
  • Meets flyme4.0 new interactive and visual style, in support of the global theme style topic page.
  • Can evaluate and share game.
  • Part of the game access Meizu hand travel SDK, when users play the game can be used directly Flyme accounts and payment system.
  • Increase packs center, show packs can receive these gifts are unique Meizu hand swim platform.

Download:
Flyme OS 4.0.1A

Source:
Flyme OS 4.0.1

last edited by samanen
Contributor

Cool… Any idea what are the ‘A’ ‘U’ and ‘C’ versions? Seem to have different file sizes too…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Cool… Any idea what are the ‘A’ ‘U’ and ‘C’ versions? Seem to have different file sizes too…

‘A’ is No Career.
‘U’ is China Unicom.
‘C’ is China mobile.

I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

Administrator

I think I will try to extract the .apk’s and also try, if the framework works.

@‘cielsomer’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

‘A’ is No Career.
‘U’ is China Unicom.
‘C’ is China mobile.

I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

No, you’re right. According to Chengdude on Meizu.com:

**2. **The screenshot above is for the MX4 and Flyme 4. Here we see something new. There are 3 versions of the same firmware identified by A, U, and C. The A version is general purpose (works for all current MX4) and is the one you want to use. The U version is for China Unicom. The C version is for China Mobile.

For Flyme 3, the language has not changed. An “A” after the firmware version means it is the experience version. No letter means the firmware is considered a stable, full release.

Contributor

Ahh oki.
Now lets hope meizu releases 4.0.2A for Mx3… :P

All firmwares are uploaded now. @cielsomer and @n0cte, thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks, picked up my MX4 yesterday from the Meizu store, couldn’t find any kind of OTA function though so I’ll check this out.

Edit: so the system update is automatic, I got a pop-up asking to install 4.0.1a today.

@’*M*’ said:

Thanks, picked up my MX4 yesterday from the Meizu store, couldn’t find any kind of OTA function though so I’ll check this out.

And so? Could you share your first impressions? Are the gestures working perfect? How is the battery? Camera?

@’*M*’ said:

This is Preorder ? I Preorder mine but no answer for tracking number. I m waiting ?

Envoyé de mon LG-F460S en utilisant Tapatalk

@‘cruzfire’ said:

@’*M*’ said:

And so? Could you share your first impressions? Are the gestures working perfect? How is the battery? Camera?

Sure I’ll upload some pictures from it’s camera later today and talk about the general impressions of it.

What does this mean?

• You can not plug headphones into the Dirac HD Sound and equalizer interface, learn how to enjoy high-fidelity music.

I think u meant you can now instead of you can not, it doesn´t make sense.

Does the MX4 have Dirac HD or not?

Admin

MX4 does have Dirac HD.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

@‘samanen’ said:

MX4 does have Dirac HD.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Nice one, i wonder why Meizu doesnt give publicity to this feature, many people love Meizu because of its great sound.

@‘n0cte’ said:

@‘cielsomer’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

‘A’ is No Career.
‘U’ is China Unicom.
‘C’ is China mobile.

I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

No, you’re right. According to Chengdude on Meizu.com:

**2. **The screenshot above is for the MX4 and Flyme 4. Here we see something new. There are 3 versions of the same firmware identified by A, U, and C. The A version is general purpose (works for all current MX4) and is the one you want to use. The U version is for China Unicom. The C version is for China Mobile.

For Flyme 3, the language has not changed. An “A” after the firmware version means it is the experience version. No letter means the firmware is considered a stable, full release.

hi all, can i install 4.0.1A on mx4 unicom version?

tks a lot

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.