Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.1.7.0 stable (Pro 5)

Changelog:
System

• Screenshot: Screenshot new growth and local screenshot function.
  • Optimization: Some third-party applications Flyme update style icon.

Communication

• Optimization: Call interface properties increase anti inadvertently.
  • Optimization: Updating Baseband version.

User Center

• VIP Member: Meizu launched a new member, enjoy the privileges and services.

Set up

• Quick switch: add “driving assistance” and “speed up the phone” switch.
  • Accessibility: Accessibility to increase accessibility options.
  • Developer Options: Movie options increase 0.75x options.
  • Optimization: Adjust Wi-Fi details page.
  • FIX: Unable to set ringtone online ringtone dual card.

Calendar

• Today Recommended: New Home “Today’s recommendation,” the latest events dynamically.
  • SMG Live: European Cup and the America’s Cup to support the purchase lottery tickets and watch live.
  • Optimization: subscriptions unified appear in the “My Subscriptions”.

Notes

• Topic: New Dragon theme.

Music

• Word graph matching: a new local music lyrics cover function key match.

User Help

• User feedback helps users to upgrade.
  • New: additional topics, reading, popular feedback module.
  • New: Add a fast feedback to improve the efficiency of feedback.
  • Added: Support camera feedback Submit picture.
  • Added: Support feedback resubmitted Photos.
  • Optimization: Optimization of Home content recommendation.
  • Optimization: Optimization of feedback and submit records show.

Search

• Read Share: click on the search results without having to jump directly support share.
  • Travel Card: Smart card parse messages and generate schedules, offers travel alert service.
  • Events: Add an event card from time to time to provide various benefits.
  • The default pop-up keyboard slide search: Optimization.

Gallery

• Self folder: Self-new independent gallery folder.
  • Crop: Crop Pages visual optimization.

App Store

• Optimization: Increase related recommendations when installing the application selection page.
  • Optimization: There are benefits to increase welfare application details page entry.

Camera

• Scan code: scan code to add camera mode.
  • Fix: thumbnails from the camera into the gallery, image zoom view is not clear.

Reading

• Optimization: Reader add “more” and “Add to bookshelf” button.
  • Optimization: Book details page Click on the book cover to start reading books.
  • Optimization: improve the accuracy of books Gets the name of the local import books.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Adjust the screen lock interface animation effects on the operation.
  • Optimization: When the display lock screen music cover, the bottom does not display the unlock prompt.

Notification bar

• Optimization: Adjustment Notification Center on the operation of the animation.
  • FIX: momentary switch data traffic, real-time network show abnormal rate.

Input

• Review: full keyboard state, the default display lowercase keyboard.

Landscaping theme

• Added: new personal center “coupon” entrance.

Domestic services

• Optimization: Optimization of search logic, highlighted keywords.
  • Optimization: buy new filtering capabilities.
  • Optimization: Adjustment coupon vision, increased use of coupons description.
  • Optimization: Adjust movie ticket page associated visual.

Mail

• Optimization: Optimization mailbox folder switching logic.
  • FIX: Some messages garbled.

Mobile butler

• FIX: corrected several times to send traffic information to the operator after the restart the phone.
  • Fix: Start the management part of the application of mutual invalidation.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.7.0A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.7.0A

root working? when international ready?
shood post international and chinise version together

@yosef019 please note that we are a community and not an official forum. Therefore we cannot give you any ETA about global firmwares. However, usually after 1-4 weeks later the G firmware appears.

Yes root is working just fine as this is the 100% original A firmware and not crippled like the G one.

Does anyone know if this version will include a fix to the delayed whatsapp notifications? It’s the only issue I’m having with 5.1.6G (and yes, I followed the guides to solve that problem and none of them solve it completely for me)

I had that problem too even on this version. (which seems to have a good battery life). I didn’t lost too much time when I saw I’m not receiving messages properly and soon I applied a method that I discovered by myself:

converting all google services from user to system applications

I don’t know exactly which one makes the difference but I converted all because I have space, of course; the apps are: G. Acc. Mngr, G. Calendar Sync, G. Contacts Sync, G. One Time Init, G. Partner Setup, G. Play services, G. Play Store and G. Services Framework.

Of course that I deleted for each one of them their data + cache and of course the phone was already rooted to do those operations.

Hope it helps, because no other method made my WhatsApp to work properly, only this.

LE: I have to mention that WhatsApp is set - locked for always run, and from Security app, it has the following settings enabled: Permision>Auto-launched apps and from Power>Standby management.

@jabercu i remember when i had meizu on 5.1.2 i didnt recive sms then its fixed itself
and at 5.1.3 whatsup worked fine
meizu shood implement their doze mode

@fulgeru hi. meizu have Implemented a battery saver feature that force apps to sleep on standby,the battery feature cause problems with apps notification,system apps do not affect by this ,you can disable it by going to security,power,setting button on top right and untick Disable linked lunch(on Flyme OS 5.1.7.0 its called Disable interactive activation of apps when… ).

if I may I download in Spain it does not work really well?
the play store gives me error with that version and I can not fix it

@Or-Avraham lol man, that wasn’t even enabled/ticked from the beginning and even so… there were problems; my self-found-method is working, though.

i did a dirty upgrade to this firmware… i updated from 5.6.7.19 beta… My playstore is not working at all… it just opens for 2 seconds and then force close…

Some help?

@DanCo90 Clean update is much more safer than dirty ones… A nice backup tools is Titanium Backup…

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.