Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

[ROM] CyanogenMod 13 for MX4

alt text
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your

!!! WARNING !!! THIS IS UNOFFICIAL ROM, NOT EVERYTHING WORKS PROPERLY !!!

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download Flyme OS 4.2.8.2A or 4.2.8.2I from here
  2. Enter Meizu stock recovery (shut down the phone, then press and hold volume up and power keys at the same time for a few seconds)
  3. Flash Flyme OS with WIPE DATA
  4. Get root permission
  5. Download and istall this APK
  6. Launch installed app, provide root permission
  7. Press “Press to unlock bootloader”, and then press “Enter Recovery Mode”
  8. Your phone will reboot and enters TWRP recovery
  9. Connect your phone via USB and copy the ROM zip file and GApps to the phone directory
  10. Flash CyanogenMod 13 - wipe Dalvik cache, system, data and cache.
  11. Install ROM zip file and Gapps
  12. Once installed, reboot the system

Sources
ROM
APK

Thanks @zaurikk from XDA for making tutorial about unlocking bootloader, @xen0n for making this ROM and @aiden for fixing bugs

Meizu MX4 16GB

Has anyone used this ROM? It works headset? Is the system stable?

@Wojtek_B I’m using this ROM since it was released - yesterday. I have noticed some bugs - sometimes power button is not working but volume up/down are working. But after some time pressing volume buttons the power button works good. Second bug I noticed is the screen rotation sometimes doesn’t work. But at all the ROM is really smooth

Meizu MX4 16GB

Can I use this APK for unlocking bootloader to unlock m2 mini?

@pedjakis Nope. Complete guide about Meizu M2 mini bootloader unlocking can be found here

Meizu MX4 16GB

Well i have some problems with Wifi ! It seems that sometimes is like it has 0 speed and also sometimes it is disconecting ! Anyone has a solution for this or has the same problem ?

I guys, first of all I want thanks for your amazing job!
I have a mx4 bought in cina (Flyme A) and I would like to know if CM13 20160722 resolve power button and double tap bugs… Thanks

@Ilfonsieforte Yes its all good the only problem is the but to return to home page ! In flyme you could slide up the home button , but you cant in CM13 ! they will fix it in the nexr build i think !

@lolakis13 thanks!

First, sorry for my bad English.
My MX4 is Flyme 5.6.7.19 Bata. I download and install following your instructions but when I flash Flyme 4.2.8.2 A. My MX4 show message Firmware Corrupt on screen. I try all the way to solve my problem but not work. Does you have any idea for solve this problem?

@sunnyarunwong First try downgrade to Flyme OS 4.5.7.1 and then downgrade to Flyme 4.2.8.2. I hope this will works :)

Meizu MX4 16GB

Hey guy, Thank you for answer to solve my problem. I think cm13 lastest version have to much bug and low performance. So I want to return to FlymeOS. How to do that?

@sunnyarunwong For performance install MX4 Fullpower app, in antutu I have 64000 points

@Dzeikas said in [ROM] CyanogenMod 13 for MX4:

@sunnyarunwong For performance install MX4 Fullpower app, in antutu I have 64000 points

But I think CM13 lastest version have so many bug, I think I want return to FlymeOS.
Do you know how to return from CM13 to FlymeOS?

What bugs? What version you installed?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.