CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your
!!! WARNING !!! THIS IS UNOFFICIAL ROM, NOT EVERYTHING WORKS PROPERLY !!!
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot
- Download Flyme OS 188.8.131.52A or 184.108.40.206I from here
- Enter Meizu stock recovery (shut down the phone, then press and hold volume up and power keys at the same time for a few seconds)
- Flash Flyme OS with WIPE DATA
- Get root permission
- Download and istall this APK
- Launch installed app, provide root permission
- Press “Press to unlock bootloader”, and then press “Enter Recovery Mode”
- Your phone will reboot and enters TWRP recovery
- Connect your phone via USB and copy the ROM zip file and GApps to the phone directory
- Flash CyanogenMod 13 - wipe Dalvik cache, system, data and cache.
- Install ROM zip file and Gapps
- Once installed, reboot the system