Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• tried everything to download from google play

Dear users,
    I have problems with my phone, i cant download from google play. I tried everything…
    So… i removed my account, cleared all data, uninstalled google play app, i restarted it many times, but without progress…
    I have a photo… and the screen is the same in any time…

• 0_1466701573536_S60623-195733.jpg list item
  • @Mitkodj If you are on a A or U rom maybe try to reinstall the google service again with the google installer ?

• what is A and U software mode? And with reinstalling i already have done it, but the situation is the same…

• I remember this issue being related to download limits in network settings, make sure you have no file size limit / download limit set and most importantly try disabling “only download using Wi-Fi” (you can re-enable it later). Let me know if it helps :thumbsup_tone1:

• what do you mean exactly?

• @Mitkodj how did you installed the Google Services? Did you tried to clear data and cache of the Play Store and Play Services?

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Mitkodj I have the same problem when i buy my phone… I tried installing from Aptoide and other sources… And i find a good application… It called Google installer. This program will install all kind of Google apps to your device so you can use your google services perfectly :) By the way sorry for my bad english :)

• I have same problem after i update to 5.6.6 G, i try new (test version) 5.6.6.21 beta but here same problem

• Go settings /apps/all/downloadmanager-- press clear data. Your problem must solve

Posts 9Views 621

Looks like your connection to tried everything to download from google play was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.