Flyme OS 5.6.6.21 test firmware (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Switch: quick switch management increased “speed up the phone” switch.

Calendar

• Today Recommended: New Home “Today Recommended”.
  • SMG Live: European Cup and the America’s Cup to support the purchase lottery tickets and watch live.
  • Optimization: subscriptions unified appear in the “My Subscriptions”.

Notes

• Topic: New Topic Dragon Boat Festival.

Landscaping theme

• Added: new personal center “coupon” entrance.

Video

• FIX: When playing a video, answer the call and hang up, the sound becomes large video autoplay.

Information

• FIX: beauty channel preservation picture, see the picture in the gallery.

Camera

• FIX: Lock screen after entering GIF mode switch back to automatic mode, you can view photos encryption.
  • Fix: thumbnails from the camera into the gallery, image zoom view is not clear.

Mobile butler

• Fix: use the phone feature thin, sporadic flashes return phone housekeeper main interface.
  • FIX: unused data plan, suggesting that the flow has been exhausted.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.6.21A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.6.21A

Isn’t the smartphone charging slow for your guys again with this new firmware? On the previous beta it was working fine…

This version can root phone easy like before?

hi guys i have hard battery drain with last beta versions, how can i fix it? i tried with a battery calibration but seem that nothing has changed

Meizu MX4

@Davide-sforza said in Flyme OS 5.6.6.21 test firmware (MX4):

hi guys i have hard battery drain with last beta versions, how can i fix it? i tried with a battery calibration but seem that nothing has changed

I’ve seen the saving mode is more draining my battery than balance mode … I can suggest you to go to the balance mode if it’s not already :)

last edited by NoVaZ92

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.