MX4 prices include import taxes for european customers

Can someone explain to me what this means for Dutch customers?
The seller where i ordered the MX4 claims that there will be no additional import costs for most european customers. But i don’t believe Dutch customs are letting this phone without the normal taxes into the country.

And i have an other question.
According to the seller i ordered the European version of the MX4.
Is this the same as the international version? And does it have the Google play store installed?

Thank You!

Which seller? Meizumart sends from honk kong and includes(prepaid) custom tax (max percent is 22%). I don’t think you will pay tax if you purchased from them. And yes, they send the international version. I am not sure for google play, propably yes but if not then it is a very simple procedure. You can install it from meizu app center…there is a shortcut in phone screen.

If the seller declared a value below €22, you won’t be bothered by the Dutch customs.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

If the seller declared a value below €22, you won’t be bothered by the Dutch customs.

Another turn around this is that they send an accessories with the phone and they declare only this

I have bought the 32GB version from this seller for 275 euro’s with free DHL shipping and tax included.
He had this special price for the first 10 orders. But his prices are still very good. Especially the 16GB version.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Meizu-MX4-Octa-Core-4G-Fdd-Lte-WCDMA-2GB-Ram-MTK-6595-Otca-Core-flyme4/2035374459.html

Sims like some of the resellers sends from UK, that’s why they advertise “DHL no tax shipping”.

I cancelled my 32gb version, going to wait. To see what the pro version offers.

ALREADY have note 3 so looking forward to 2k screen.

I’m from Italy and I’ll never buy from other non EU country if the phone is released in the EU (expecially in Italy)… It’s obvious. Meizu has his official site in Italy. The Meizu mx4 from China will be another phone surely…

Sent from my vivo X710L

@‘gianluca.schiavone1’ said:

I’m from Italy and I’ll never buy from other non EU country if the phone is released in the EU (expecially in Italy)… It’s obvious. Meizu has his official site in Italy. The Meizu mx4 from China will be another phone surely…

Sent from my vivo X710L

Have any data to back this up? Or this opinion?

Phone has been released globally right?

@‘donwuan’ said:

@‘gianluca.schiavone1’ said:

Sent from my vivo X710L

Have any data to back this up? Or this opinion?

Phone has been released globally right?

I’m sure…different firmware but same phone with same bands. You need a modding in the Chinese version to use it well in Europe

Sent from my vivo X710L

bad news for europeans customers. i just to take my phone at DHL and surprise 90 € for TVA . my phone cost me more that 400€. meizumart need chance i need the phone for my work. i send a mail immediately to meizumart.

in add no earphone in the box. the phone is beautiful

@‘jazzypit’ said:

bad news for europeans customers. i just to take my phone at DHL and surprise 90 € for TVA . my phone cost me more that 400€. meizumart need chance i need the phone for my work. i send a mail immediately to meizumart.

in add no earphone in the box. the phone is beautifu

This is not supposed to be included on the price on meizumart?

yes i send a mail to meizumart for explication.

@‘jazzypit’ said:

in add no earphone in the box. the phone is beautiful

That is Fucked up man. I hope mine will get threw customs without tax. If not i wish i had bought a Oneplus one.

@zwembroek i hope your a lucky man . for me no chance .

however the phone is splendid. very speed phone

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.