Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 5.1.3.3 stable (m3 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Communication

• Optimization: improve network stability.
  • FIX: When you open a data connection even now do not have access.
  • FIX: Telecom 4G 4G telecom card can not reside in Macao.

WLAN

• Fix: through Wi-Fi to transfer large files, a lower rate of problem even now.
  • Repair: Wi-Fi standby power consumption larger.

Camera

• FIX: After the end of the video recording standby power consumption is too large.

System

• Optimization: Optimization part of the machine splash screen problem may exist.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.3.3A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.3.3A

The battery life with this Firmware is not good at all… the battery usage is at least divided by 2!

Nope, I didn’t… but, I decided to downgrade, did a clean install… and now facing 2 big issues:
1/ no sim card recognition anymore
2/ all my data are… gone and system is like when I bought it…

I am so frustrated…

Did a clean install with this update again, reinstall my apps and settings… everything seems to work fine, and even better now…

@thierrite How do you do a clear installation sorry I come from iOS.

Is there an international version of this latest firmware ?

Hi i have a annoying issue with my phone, i don’t know if it’s related to firmware version so I’m putting message in here.
My phone came with a strange firmware number and it was not showing battery percentage so I downloaded this one here and now I’m facing with random app closing issue, I’ve searched internet but no answer found, all my apps without exception closing themselves, I don’t know maybe it’s due to memory leak or something.
Is there anyone here facing with similar problem with their phone or is it just me

Meizu m3 note

can u pls provide firmware in indian versions…pls…i recently update with china version and there are many bugs …pls help me

Meizu m3 note

Hello, I flash Flyme OS 5.1.3.A to Flyme OS 5.1.3.G rom needrom… Now I want to back Flyme OS 5.1.3.A. How I get back? any suggestion?

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.3.3 stable (m3 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.