Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.3.3 stable (m3 note)

Changelog:
    Communication

• Optimization: improve network stability.
    • FIX: When you open a data connection even now do not have access.
    • FIX: Telecom 4G 4G telecom card can not reside in Macao.

WLAN

• Fix: through Wi-Fi to transfer large files, a lower rate of problem even now.
    • Repair: Wi-Fi standby power consumption larger.

Camera

• FIX: After the end of the video recording standby power consumption is too large.

System

• Optimization: Optimization part of the machine splash screen problem may exist.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.3.3A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.3.3A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• The battery life with this Firmware is not good at all… the battery usage is at least divided by 2!

• Nope, I didn’t… but, I decided to downgrade, did a clean install… and now facing 2 big issues:
    1/ no sim card recognition anymore
    2/ all my data are… gone and system is like when I bought it…

I am so frustrated…

• Did a clean install with this update again, reinstall my apps and settings… everything seems to work fine, and even better now…

• @thierrite How do you do a clear installation sorry I come from iOS.

• Is there an international version of this latest firmware ?

• Hi i have a annoying issue with my phone, i don’t know if it’s related to firmware version so I’m putting message in here.
    My phone came with a strange firmware number and it was not showing battery percentage so I downloaded this one here and now I’m facing with random app closing issue, I’ve searched internet but no answer found, all my apps without exception closing themselves, I don’t know maybe it’s due to memory leak or something.
    Is there anyone here facing with similar problem with their phone or is it just me

• can u pls provide firmware in indian versions…pls…i recently update with china version and there are many bugs …pls help me

• Hello, I flash Flyme OS 5.1.3.A to Flyme OS 5.1.3.G rom needrom… Now I want to back Flyme OS 5.1.3.A. How I get back? any suggestion?

Posts 10Views 7933

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.3.3 stable (m3 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.