International Model MX4
Meizu MX4

Hello,

there are again different models for China and internationally, like MX?
I see at previews that it support german legacy, is that true?
Is flyme 4.0 easy to root like the MX?

Sims that the only difference is the firmware, and yes, it comes prerooted, only needs permission.

Contributor

There are two versions M460 and M461
The chinese model supports TD-SCDMA whereas the international will support WCDMA…
They haven’t been very clear about the supportrd bands…

German is already supported in MX3 versions of Flyme… So flyme 4 will mostly have it…

Yep. Rooting is going to be easy…

What languages ​​will be available Flyme 4.0?

Admin

@‘buca84’ said:

What languages will be available Flyme 4.0?

Flyme 3 supports the following languages (afaik):

• Chinese (x2)
  • German
  • English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • HebrewTherefore, we can assume all the languages above are supported in Flyme 4 International Version as well and don’t forget the fact Meizu is adding as much language support as they can all the time as they’re expanding to global markets.

Thanks!
Where can I request to be included in the Hungarian language as well?

Administrator

You can try to contact MEIZU over email (see their english site) or ask in their official, english forum.

Hi! Enyone know maybe if Meizu MX4 China version have CE certificate?

There will be surely a Chinese firmware and an International firmware. Meizu from China doesn’t have the CE certificate. So, there will be two different phones but the bands will be the same

Sent from my vivo X710L

I read hk version had 900 or 800 mhz wcdma band and china not

Envoyé de mon LG-F460S en utilisant Tapatalk

@‘jazzypit’ said:

I read hk version had 900 or 800 mhz wcdma band and china not

Mmmm I don’t think so… The firmware will be different but the phone will be the same… So I think you need modding for Chinese version to use it in Europe

Sent from my vivo X710L

Why they are two version m461 international and m460 china telecom. A french buyers wrote this and tell me China version has not 900 mhz band . seriously I don’t know if it’s true. I think that was a difference

@‘jazzypit’ said:

Why they are two version m461 international and m460 china telecom. A french buyers wrote this and tell me China version has not 900 mhz band . seriously I don’t know if it’s true. I think that was a difference

It isn’t true… Different firmware but same phone with same bands. You need modding the Chinese version to use it well in Europe. So buy directly the international version!

Sent from my vivo X710L

@‘gianluca.schiavone1’ said:

@‘jazzypit’ said:

It isn’t true… Different firmware but same phone with same bands. You need modding the Chinese version to use it well in Europe. So buy directly the international version!

Sent from my vivo X710L

hi, i have the unicom mx4 version, but works perfect in italy with Vodafone …
i want to install the 4.0.1a version or 4.0.2I but i don’t know if its ok

@‘cozmic76’ said:

@‘gianluca.schiavone1’ said:

@‘jazzypit’ said:

Sent from my vivo X710L

hi, i have the unicom mx4 version, but works perfect in italy with Vodafone …
i want to install the 4.0.1a version or 4.0.2I but i don’t know if its ok

È ok ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.