Will this device had changeable back covers?

I’ll ask you guys because I didn’t saw it anywhere announced.
I used to work as a carpenter and I wish to go with some wood back, not case, if I can ;)

Contributor

Well the back cover is removable… Meizu hasn’t announced any plans for wooden covers… And it is unlikely they will cos usually such news is released with the device launch itself…

Third party might do it though but no guarantees…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Well the back cover is removable… Meizu hasn’t announced any plans for wooden covers… And it is unlikely they will cos usually such news is released with the device launch itself…

Third party might do it though but no guarantees…

There was any for the for the mx3 third party or what not?

Contributor

Mx3 had coloured back covers by meizu themselves… I’m not sure about wooden or any thrid party back covers…

Admin

A wooden case would of course be great, but it’s something that requires so much handwork that we might never see it on the MX4. Also as far as I know there wasn’t one for MX3 either (unless you meant a plastic one with a wooden print…)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

@‘samanen’ said:

A wooden case would of course be great, but it’s something that requires so much handwork that we might never see it on the MX4. Also as far as I know there wasn’t one for MX3 either (unless you meant a plastic one with a wooden print…)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Of course I ment wooden plastic, moto style ;)

Third party back covers are available for the MX3.
I assume it’s going to be the same for the MX4.

The white and black backcovers are interchangeable.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.