Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 5.1.6.0 stable (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: update the underlying Unicode, show more support for emoji expression.

Set up

• Quick switch management: notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspot switch.
  • Energy management: energy management optimization statistics program.
  • Network security: Adjust Wi-Fi details page interface, increasing the Wi-Fi network security testing, to stay safe online.
  • Dual card Ringtones: support for dual card set different ringtones.
  • Optimization: Adjust system volume of the “notification sound” and “Sound System” icon.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the default application settings logic.

Mobile butler

• USB Installation Management: Rights Management add “USB Installation Management”, to prevent the connection after the computer automatically install applications.
  • Similar photos: slim new phone similar photos cleanup capabilities to help reduce the space occupied.
  • Optimization: Optimization of standby power management logic judgment.
  • Optimization: Close the notification bar too alert.

Reading

• Books: Books Group access to read text resources.
  • Power display: add “read screen displays the time and power” switch.
  • Page settings: full-screen page settings and increase the volume key to turn the switch.
  • Integral Center: tasking capabilities increase, the central access points.
  • Share: Book excerpt selected to increase sharing.
  • Topic: New retro eye and two themes.
  • Search: Search for new keyword association, hot words, and search history.
  • Notification: New chapter serial update notification switch.
  • Font: Font size adjustment increased Reader 12.
  • Sync: Cloud sync support reading progress.

Video

• Resources: rich video resource library, massive heart to see the video.
  • Member Services: Member Services on the line, to provide film library membership and privileges such as free advertising.
  • Personal Center: Optimizing Personal Center Interface.
  • Optimization: Optimization Comments Show mechanism.

Music

• Search the entire network: new network-wide search, search listen all songs.
  • Lyrics Status Bar: The status bar add lyrics display and switch.
  • Lock screen music: Add music lock screen switch.
  • Set a ringtone: set directly support local music being played as ringtones.
  • Optimization: an increase in the notification bar and music collection buttons, supports pinch to adjust the size of the playback controls.
  • Optimization: Full Scan default filter out the audio file.

Communication

• Optimization: Yellow contact details page address increased project support by calling the map to navigate.

File Management

• Presentation: Optimizing document classification, according to all the files, office documents, e-books Display category.
  • Archive: compression optimized packet classification, direct file list.

Gallery

• Crop: Crop optimization function library experience.
  • Optimization: Continuous management interface to modify the Delete button bomb box copy and interaction.
  • Optimization: Add “Burst Snapshot” photo album.
  • Optimization: The Big Picture browsing interface to white background.
  • Optimization: Optimize camera jumps to the Gallery loading speed.

App Store

• Welfare: new users welfare centers, all kinds of promotions clean sweep.

Desktop Cloud Backup

• New: Desktop Cloud Backup supports long press delete backup records.

Camera

• Optimization: Optimize camera processes, improve speed camera.
  • Optimization: The flash is changed to off by default, without memory.
  • Fix: Now click on the shutter can not even take pictures.
  • FIX: shoot slow motion video or click the thumbnail view, the results can not be loaded after repeated several times.
  • FIX: Click thumbnails to view the photo after taking a blurry.

Browser

• New: Added “content recommendation message” switch.

Desktop

• Optimization: Adjust the size of desktop icons, icon display optimization.
  • Optimization: When editing the folder title cursor color dynamically adjusted based on the color of wallpaper.
  • Optimization: Adjustment notification bar icon size Bluetooth keyboard.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen text color algorithm.
  • Optimization: Expand lock screen camera hit area.
  • FIX: lock screen video playback and bright screen to bring up the music player, press the power button lock screen music pauses.

Information

• Sort optimization application sharing when: Optimization.
  • Optimization: adjusting message page night mode display.

Calendar

• Invitations: invited support in the form of picture sharing, optimize guests typing experience.
  • Setting: Close support display past events and denial events.
  • Notification: Add a calendar notification reminder switch.
  • Optimization: Optimization Home Calendar invitation list view, “reject” add underlined, “Pending” gray set.

Audio frequency

• FIX: system or third-party applications tones break the sound.

Mail

• Optimization: Optimization messages about the slide switch function, support with hand operation.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.6.0A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.6.0A

“Optimization: Adjust the size of desktop icons, icon display optimization.” - cant w8 for global v. Mx4.

Hi, i have Flmye 5.6.5.10 Beta. Can i install this version with the upload.zip? or i have to do another steps. Thanks

Meizu MX4

Wow, Global Flyme the same day of Chinese Flyme ? Unbelievable.
But, it’s only the case for all phone except the MX4 ?!? Why ?

last edited by Rey
Admin

@robin4002 this can have multiple reasons. Either they forgot to upload it or they simply didn’t compiled the final version of it.
I am very optimistical that they will upload the firmware within the next few days.

@Mauricio-Buffa sure you can.

Bad news from the official forum. MX4 still has a lot of bugs and will be updated with the next circle. What this mean? What is the period of one circle?

can i use this 5.1.6.0A firmware in global??

I think one circle is one week --> Next Tuesday
I still do not understand. Everybody says Global firmwares are the same than Chineese ones only with Gapps and without chineese apps but I find more and different bugs in the global firmwares than in the chineese ones. Besides RAM management is worse in global firmwares.

last edited by mjparc

Hello everybody, for me one circle mean next stable firmware which they will release in the end of June or beginning of July. As we all know, every Tuesday is coming a new beta release and usually the last one for the month is Stable.

I hate the bloated Chinese firmware. Where is the international version for Mx4 😡

I’m using chinese version of 4.5.6A. What steps do I need to take to download and install this version? Thank you :)

is "google play " now fixed on this version?

@SuperJoe google play and all google based apps like Keep, gmail, youtube error after update, and meizu appcentre is missing but you can download the google installer and meizu appcentre to reinstall google play and other apps, go to the nearest free wifi and update first of all google play and all google based apps you have.

Mine is M1 Note running 5.1.6 OG

A different experience, everything runs smoothly,
3G is as good as 4G,
I installed bluelight app before update but now i don’t need it,
Some features added to camera though I prefer the original interface,
There’s a toolbox app which has compass, level etc

The keyboard is responsive hardly any typos, I’m loving the new Google keyboard, you just type n forget about spacebar.

All in all satisfactory, except I still haven’t found how to restrict background data on individual apps.

A tip

Anyone has a problem with the led home button after the update 5.1.6 OG?
The home button now acts as a back button. It’s a hassle when you have open several windows.

You can use the Smart Touch feature but it just lock and sleep instead goes Home.

What I found out is, probably everyone here already knows about it, you can just briefly press the home button and flick your thumb upwards like you do with swipe up the multiscreen and you’ll get to Home screen. Need a little practice and you’ll get use to it.

upgraded my phone to flyme 5.1 and it requested for a 5 digit pin so cant unlock my phone what do I have to do?

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.6.0 stable (MX4) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.