Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme 5.1.3.0.A to Flyme 5.1.5.0G

Hello everybody !

I bought a M1 Note with Internal firmware ( U version ) , but anyhow i’m now at Flyme 5.1.3.0.A firmware…
    I want to upgrade it to Flyme 5.1.5.0G because of the multilanguage…
    When i try to install the G version it says corrupt firmware… :(

How can i make it ?

Thanks for your help!

• Thanks for your post ! :)

I want to ask that which is the PHONE ID ?

IMEI or the Serial number?

Thanks for your help ! :)

• Thanks, the A method worked ! :)))

• @thehungarianbear Neither IMEI nor S/N.

You can see your ID on your SerialNumber that’s right, but Meizu doesn’t use this (as of now).

The ID is simply to print the “corrupt firmware” message in the recovery. You may have read it at least once :)

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• Does anybody’s Messenger chathead bugging also ?

• I try your link but it doesn’t work

Not method 1 , or 2 or 3 .

I don’t understand :(

Thanks for help :)

• @Romain-Girod what doesn’t work?
    Please provide information.

What you wrote is like this:
    -> I can’t see, tell me why?
    … and there are countless answer to this, from “you are blind” to… “maybe the light is out”.

Pretty please provide information and details, the more the better.
    Thank you very much.

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @viper saludos hermano, necesito de favor tu ayuda, ¿que me recomiendas para actualizar o más bien hacer downgrade (o poner en idioma español)? es la M3 Note, venia con español, pero ahora al actualizar solo quedo en chino e ingles. vi este enlace y la pregunta es ¿servirá también para mi equipo? muchas gracias.

• @viper
    Greetings brother, I need your help please, can you recommend me to upgrade or downgrade rather make (or put in Spanish language)? It is the M3 Note , the Spanish came , but now when updating solo stay in Chinese and English . I saw this link and the question is will also serve to my computer? thank you very much.

• @aless0410 No.

I don’t know if the ROM is somewhere else.

But this is the 5.1.3.1 G for the m3 note.
    Link: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B4QGlq1ewwzbTFVDY29uekRMZ0E

It’s on a 3rd party link provided by a 3rd party meizu Israel.

As it’s a 3rd party firmware, you get no guarantee. No idea what’s inside of this update.zip

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

• @aless0410 said in Flyme 5.1.3.0.A to Flyme 5.1.5.0G:

@viper
    Greetings brother, I need your help please, can you recommend me to upgrade or downgrade rather make (or put in Spanish language)? It is the M3 Note , the Spanish came , but now when updating solo stay in Chinese and English . I saw this link and the question is will also serve to my computer? thank you very much.

Hola!
    Let me see if I got it right.
    You upgraded your M3 note and now you have only English and Chinese.
    I guess you have then A rom and you need G Rom for other languages, like Spanish.
    Unfortunately, since I own M1 note,I don’t know what kind of roms exist for other mobiles.
    I would suggest you to ask this at the section of M3 Note.

Posts 12Views 1873

Looks like your connection to Flyme 5.1.3.0.A to Flyme 5.1.5.0G was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.