Huawei P9 in pictures
Admin

Today I’ve had the new Huawei P9 as my daily driver for exactly a month so I decided to snap a couple of pics how it looks and feels in hand and, sharing is caring, of course:

Front face:
alt text
alt text
The much-hyped Leica dual camera and the fingerprint scanner rated #1 in speed and precision:
alt text
Home screen:
alt text
Unibody aluminium back:
alt text
Side with vol rocker + sleep & wake button:
alt text
On the bottom, 3,5mm audio jack, microphone, USB-C connector and the speaker (left-to-right):
alt text

What do you guys think? Personally I like the phone a lot, especially the screen-to-body ratio as I am able to reach the whole screen even if it’s 5,5 inches. The premium feel - as in P9 - really is existent in the design and especially the build quality. And just to have it said: the dual-camera is an absolute beast and the battery carries me through two days of heavy use - that’s most likely thanks to EMUI’s power-saving features, but it is a crazy result for my usage indeed. Any questions are welcome! :thumbsup_tone4:

Contributor

@samanen Is this the China model?

My gf is thinking about getting one, and I will push her. She wants it for pictures.

So how is the low light performance in general, how are auto mode shots.

Admin

@Ultrametric Nope, this is the European model. Design-wise these models have no differences.

The camera is one of the best in smartphones overall, so it wouldn’t be a bad choice for someone who likes to take a lot of pictures :nerd: I will post some shots and low light comparison here ASAP.

last edited by samanen

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.