Flyme OS 5.6.5.24 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: update the underlying Unicode, show more support for emoji expression.

Reading

• Books: Books Group access to read text resources.

Calendar

• Invitations: invited to support image sharing situation, optimizing the guest experience input.
  • Setting: Close support display past events and denial events.
  • Notification: Add a calendar notification reminder switch.
  • Optimization: Optimization Home Calendar invitation list view, “reject” add underlined, “Pending” gray set.

Gallery

• Optimization: The Big Picture browsing interface to white background.
  • Optimization: Optimize camera jumps to the Gallery loading speed.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Expand lock screen camera hit area.
  • Optimization: Adjust the lock screen music display.
  • FIX: music lock screen by double-clicking the Home button twice, the playback progress bar back to the start.
  • FIX: After several wrong screen lock, then unlock the lock screen, you can skip the waiting time to enter the password.

Audio frequency

• FIX: system or third-party applications tones break the sound.

Mail

• Optimization: Optimization messages about the slide switch function, support with hand operation.
  • FIX: no pop prompt message is too large.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.24A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.24A

last edited by Rey

Thank you. Does anyone know if they have a plan for working on Marshmallow?

last edited by doublestrike

@doublestrike
I don’t think so because of a reason, to grant security marshmallow requires a dedicated chip on the phone’s hardware to prevent scanned fingertips from been stolen by viruses or other kind of malware.
Our phone was created on KitKat times so it doesn’t have this dedicated chip.
The could update the version but maybe or fingerprint scanner wouldn’t work or be vulnerable .

@jramosd MX4Pro uses ARM TrustZone on Lollipop and KitKat as well.

last edited by schawo
Contributor

@doublestrike said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.24 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

Thank you. Does anyone know if they have a plan for working on Marshmallow?

can be… or may not… it doesn’t meter actually… we still have more than half stuff already that M have to offer.

I need portuguese language in my MX4 Pro but I’m not being able to update an ancient international firmware to the phone. Tried different firmwares but always says file corrupt. Is this normal, can we solve it?

There is one annoying bug.i disabled rottation and yet it does rottate sometimes any way.:(

@aviramof That’s weird. Tried clearing memory and enabling/disabling rotation?

Contributor

and i found out a few firmwares ago that they broke Voice Control in Camera Mode. you have to say key word in Chinese now lol… to make a picture… was in English a few Firmwares ago…

Meizu MX4 Pro

Whatsapp notifications problem back with me.
Security tuned and then frozen. Whatsapp “alive” with the lock. Google apps (frame and services) system apps…
???

Any chance to have this firmware MULTILINGUAL?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.