Flyme OS 5.6.5.24 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: update the underlying Unicode, show more support for emoji expression.

Reading

• Books: Books Group access to read text resources.

Calendar

• Invitations: invited to support image sharing situation, optimizing the guest experience input.
  • Setting: Close support display past events and denial events.
  • Notification: Add a calendar notification reminder switch.
  • Optimization: Optimization Home Calendar invitation list view, “reject” add underlined, “Pending” gray set.

Gallery

• Optimization: The Big Picture browsing interface to white background.
  • Optimization: Optimize camera jumps to the Gallery loading speed.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Expand lock screen camera hit area.
  • Optimization: Adjust the lock screen music display.
  • FIX: music lock screen by double-clicking the Home button twice, the playback progress bar back to the start.
  • FIX: After several wrong screen lock, then unlock the lock screen, you can skip the waiting time to enter the password.

Audio frequency

• FIX: system or third-party applications tones break the sound.

Mail

• Optimization: Optimization messages about the slide switch function, support with hand operation.
  • FIX: no pop prompt message is too large.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.24A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.24A

last edited by Rey

Finally stable sound. I begun wondering if my hearing was deteriorating.

Staljin

Not so bad… Audio seems improved, MP3 and calls too ( BT & speaker ). No lags, fast and stable… So, for the moment it’s a good rom :)

alt text

Meizu Pro 5

@PYCON
Any info, when will Android Marsmallow come for Meizu Pro5?

@sutiknya said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.24 test firmware (Pro 5):

@PYCON
Any info, when will Android Marsmallow come for Meizu Pro5?

3 months ago, someone told me @ the end of May, beginning of June. Unfortunately that CM13 is really hard to boot correctly on the Pro 5 and the resources / drivers are not still usable. I know that there’s some attempts to port dumps of Flyme 5.2 of Pro 6 for our Pro 5 but is to early… I really don’t know man, hope soon but anyway if and when I’ll get news, I’ll write them.

Meizu Pro 5

Ok, thank a lot for information

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.