bricked phone

I bricked my MX3 please help me, when i try to flash new FW with recoveryy it shows firmware is corrupt…
:it checks FW then starts updating and in almost 3/4 it stops and says Firmware corrupt. :(

last edited by Antonin Srnsky

it might be very helpful if we would know the version you had before and the version you want to install… Usually FW is corrupt appears when you try to install a G firmware over an A firmware… So… be careful about what FW you want to install and be sure is the right one for your model.

so i made it I am on 3.5.3 that i downloaded from this site… but i cant update to upper versions… any ideas?
my phone is M351

What happened exactly? Maybe you did something wrong… I am still sure that u chose a wrong FW… As far as i know only when the FW you want to update is different from the version of FW you have on phone the update ends with a corrupt update… So… Try to download the 3.5.3 version again… Update… Then try to update again using a higher version. If you get the A version of 3.5.3 try to keep to A version of newer firmware… Keep us to date with your progress…

Hope it helped.

last edited by DanCo90

so I finally managed to flash 3.8.5 i am okey with that since its android kitkat… but i have another problem I cant install Xposed Installer app… everz time i try it starts installing then it says: APP not installed… struggle is real today

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.