Wipe User Data

Hi! I had this horrible bug where I couldn’t see all my contacts, and the numbers weren’t recognised in incoming calls. Yesterday I updated to Flyme 5 (the latest test stable version) and now everything is WORSE - the bug is here, but now my phone actually restarts itself when I get an incoming call, my phone crashes every time I open the caller app, I can’t send e-mails via gmail, and I can’t sync my pacecounter, This, and the fact that my phone slows down significantly after a call, and then restarts itself eventualy.

I was advised to reinstall the firmware and to wipe all user data (Other suggestions are more than welcome)

My question is - when I wipe user data, what will actually be wiped? Will it wipe away the content of the SD card too?

Thank you! :)

last edited by irisrashap

@irisrashap "clear data” will clear all your personal data, including your notes, mail, contacts, and settings, but your files on the SD card (music, photos, etc.) will not be affected. :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idea.backup.smscontacts&hl=fr

“You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!”

Thank you!
Is here a way to backup memos?

Admin

@irisrashap what do you mean by memos?
If you mean to bookmark the post you can click the 3 dots on the top right of the post and select the “Bookmark” option. You then will be able to find it from your user panel on your profile.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.