First real pictures of the MX4 white edition emerge online

This is the discussion thread for First real pictures of the MX4 white edition emerge online. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Wow the white version looks pretty cool :) it seems like i have to buy the white version with 32gb :D

BTW: dose anyone know if the MX4 supports NFC?? I cant find any info about it…

The standard edition doesn’t but the MX4 Pro version may does.

HM… A bit disappointing :( i can’t understand why Meizu don’t put NFC in the new MX4 because even the MX3 supports NFC and i think NFC is one next big thing (to pay via phone for example)

Lets wait for the pro version and hope that Meizu find a way to keep the lighted home button AND add a fingerprint scanner (if the pro gets the Samsung style home button i definitely won’t buy it :( )

@‘Mülle’ said:

HM… A bit disappointing :( i can’t understand why Meizu don’t put NFC in the new MX4 because even the MX3 supports NFC and i think NFC is one next big thing (to pay via phone for example)

Lets wait for the pro version and hope that Meizu find a way to keep the lighted home button AND add a fingerprint scanner (if the pro gets the Samsung style home button i definitely won’t buy it :( )

Statistically, Chinese users barely use NFC so my guess is that’s why Meizu omitted it.

Yeah latest study was like 1% use nfc. Can’t blame them.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.