Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

how to recover my deleted messages from Meizu?

I saved some call recordings and text messages to my computer via third party application, but by chance all of them got deleted …please tell me how to recover these deleted messages from this Meizu phone Android 5.0. Thanks.

Somebody correct me if i am wrong but i remember that if you sync your flyme account you will have your messages back… It happened once to me also and i remember that after sync the messages were there… That might work… Try it.

@DanCo90 said in how to recover my deleted messages from Meizu?:

Somebody correct me if i am wrong but i remember that if you sync your flyme account you will have your messages back… It happened once to me also and i remember that after sync the messages were there… That might work… Try it.

The problem is whether OP has synced the account with Flyme service. BWT, where the message backup option on Pro 5?

OP, if you didn’t sync with Flyme service, then you need data recovery software to help you out. Luckily, there are a lot of candidates when searching in Google. Here is a pretty nice tutorial on this topic: how to recover sms from android

@protomik is in settings / flyme account / data sync / messages.
0_1463720339782_S60520-075510.jpg 0_1463720346256_S60520-075522.jpg

@Erikkl said in how to recover my deleted messages from Meizu?:

@Alexander772 said in how to recover my deleted messages from Meizu?:

I saved some call recordings and text messages to my computer via third party application, but by chance all of them got deleted …please tell me how to recover these deleted messages from this Meizu phone Android 5.0. Thanks.

Have you backed up your text messages before, sync to gmail or backup to computer.?If unluckily you didn’t, since meizu run Android OS, you can try to download an [Android Recovery or Mobile Recovery tool to help you. It is common to delete messages mistakenly, sio you’d better keep a backup.

thanks for answer to recover deleted text messages android: http://goo.gl/Da1nyS

Install Android Data Recovery Tool on your PC

Run the program, connect your Meizu Android Phone and Scan it

Preview your messages and click on Recover button.

It is very simple easy to recover deleted messages from Meizu Phone with the help of Android Data recovery Software.

Don’t worry, generally speaking, the deleted text messages were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could detect your lost sms and get them back.

@cfsdf said in how to recover my deleted messages from Meizu?:

Don’t worry, generally speaking, the deleted text messages were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it could detect your lost sms and get them back.
have a try

If deleted your messages accidentally, Android Data Recovery is a good choice for you to recover your SMS. Because I retrieved my messages quickly and easily after using this useful program.
Hope you can recover your deleted messages as soon as possible too.

All i know you have 2 way to recover lost messages from android phone , one way is by scaning backup to get back lost data , it is base on you have created backup ,
The other way is by scanning the phone device ,to fix this task , you need to use some android data recovery tool, i have tried ,and successful recover android messages ,it can scan the SD card or internal memory for regain lost contacts on the phone ,anyway , you can choose one of way to recover lost data ,

To recover your deleted messages from Meizu, you need stop using it in case of data overwritten. Then find a third-party tool to get them back. It’s not difficult with pro phone data recovery tool.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.