Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme 5 Contact photos

Hi,

Today I installed the last version of Flyme, the 5.1.5.0G but now on the Contact section, the photos of them don’t appear.
Just the first letter of their names and I can’t find the option or the toggle to add the photos on each contact.

If someone got the answer. Thank You.

Go to contacts/choose contact/edit contact/hold on icon photo contact/choose photo.

last edited by Dimitrive

Accidentally deleted files (photos, videos) off your Android phone or tablet such as HTC M8, Samsung Galaxy S6, LG G3, Sony Xperia Z3 etc. To you, those photos and videos are more valuable than the phone itself. Well, be no worry, you can get them back.

Android photos recovery can recover deleted/formatted files from Android devices without taking out the SD card or CF card inside the Android phone or tablet. This program has a strong ability that not only can retrieve deleted photos from Galaxy s6/s7 and videos, but also can recover contacts, text messages, and other data.

Accidental deletion events, virus infection, accidental formatting or reformat may lose your important data from Android devices. Now with Android Data Recovery, you can recover deleted photos on Android phone and other data easily and efficiently. This software supports most of Android mobile phones including some famous brand, such as Meizu, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Sony, etc. Android Data Recovery is friendly, efficient, and easy to use. That’s the reason why I highly recommend it to you. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed!

Meizu m3s

@zoroflamingo that was an advertisement through a brand new account, without further research of this program, i would not suggest anyone downloading it. The only reason i have not deleted it is because I don’t think anyone would fall for it. Do not recommend things you have not tested. Unless you have, I admit that I am wrong, and I’m sorry for wasting your time.

last edited by Scorpiony Knifet

Looks like your connection to Flyme 5 Contact photos was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.