Unbind mx2 from former meizu account

Hello,

recently I bought a secondhand Mx2 on ebay. When I received the mobile I recognized that I couldn´t log in with my account Meizu account name. I asked the seller but he couldn´t remember the person from whon he had got the phone.

The mobile shows the account´s name and I tried to follow the instructions on meizu website how to unbind an account, but I couldt´t find the user listed.

Has anybody any idea how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Sorry, but I am lost in your story. Do you want to remove a Flyme account on a Meizu MX2, or do you want to use a Flyme account on a Xiaomi Mi2? Using a Flyme account on a Mi2 is not possible, naturally.

Even if it is a MX2 dont know if you can remove the account without the password.

The phone you bought could also be stolen by the seller. I think its unusual for someone that sells a used phone and cant remember the person he bought it from or cant remember his password on the flyme acc.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Sorry, but I am lost in your story. Do you want to remove a Flyme account on a Meizu MX2, or do you want to use a Flyme account on a Xiaomi Mi2? Using a Flyme account on a Mi2 is not possible, naturally.

Hi,

sorry, I´ve made a mistake. It´s not a Mi2 it´s actually a MX2.

Thanks

@‘MeizuAndi’ said:

Even if it is a MX2 dont know if you can remove the account without the password.

The phone you bought could also be stolen by the seller. I think its unusual for someone that sells a used phone and cant remember the person he bought it from or cant remember his password on the flyme acc.

It´s my fault, sorry. The phone is MX2.
Yeah, quite mysterious but however I now have the problem.

Admin

If you bought your phone from ebay you must be able to get a full money back as:
The sold item has signs of a stolen item
The sold item was defective (cant use flyme acc)
I suggest you put some pressure on the seller and service provider.

Also if the seller says hes not the original owner he must be able to provide invoice and/or original seller name.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.