Meizu m2 note front camera not working at all,back camera shows upside down
Meizu m2 note

Please help.i tried everything,i tried different roms,took out battery,took out camera too,nothing works.

Admin

This is a familiar issue for some Meizu phones since the MX. The picture gets rotated because your phone thinks the rear camera is your selfie camera - as the front camera assembly is rotated 180 degrees (from main board/connector) to face the user. Also you can’t focus (as you can’t with selfies) and even beauty mode might be enabled for your upside-down picture. However I don’t know what is causing this. For me, reflashing helped sometimes, but it seems to be a common issue with Meizu. If you’re already tried all this (reconnect batt, cam, fresh rom), I really don’t have any aces up to my sleeves anymore. It might be that the actual front camera module is broken if you have dropped the phone or something. Good luck finding a replacement :disappointed:

Admin

I was ready to see this. Being more specific, the way Flyme’s default camera app recognizes image sensor input sources is a bit funny and mixes things up even more. It treats input sources in order, not by their input number (so to say) and if the #1 source is missing the app just ignores that and uses the #2 source as if it was the first one - it’s extremely difficult to explain but it won’t solve anything anyway.

Did you also reconnect the front camera flex cable? If you reconnected everything, I’d say you could only try replacing the front camera module. But as said, I wouldn’t promise finding a proper replacement is going to be easy.

Meizu m2 note

I bought meizu m2 note with broken screen for 18 dollars,i replaced camera from that phone with mine and its working.Now i have a lot of reserve parts . :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.