meizu m2 note recovery missing

hy…
i have meizu m2 note, after upgrade ota and then restart.
but still in meizu logo and then restart again (bootloop)
i try to change to recovery mode, but the recovery can’t open ( vol up + power and then restart again)
but, i can to change in to fastboot mode
but my bootloader position is locked.
please help me to flash my recovery
i tired to fix it

Admin

@opellepo I do not think that the recovery is missing, but rather that you have difficuilties to proceed the recovery boot up. It can be very tricky, if the device is stuck in a loop. Try redoing it over and over again. I am sure that the recovery is still there.

@Rey said in meizu m2 note recovery missing:

@opellepo I do not think that the recovery is missing, but rather that you have difficuilties to proceed the recovery boot up. It can be very tricky, if the device is stuck in a loop. Try redoing it over and over again. I am sure that the recovery is still there.

I 've tried until the battery drained runs continuously as it
and i try connect with usb, detect mtk preeloader and i try flash recovery and boot image only just BROM ERROR 2004

last edited by opellepo
Contributor

@opellepo did you unlock your device? Is your boot loader unlocked? Else you should not flash with SP flash tool!!!

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric i don’t know because i confused to fix my recovery. my bootloader is locked.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.