Flyme OS 5.6.5.10 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• New music search the entire network, a clean sweep of all songs.
  • New USB installation management, to prevent the computer automatically install applications.

Music

• Search the entire network: new network-wide search, search listen all songs.
  • Lyrics Status Bar: The status bar add lyrics display and switch.
  • Lock screen music: Add music lock screen switch.
  • Set a ringtone: set directly support local music being played as ringtones.
  • Optimization: an increase in the notification bar and music collection buttons, supports pinch to adjust the size of the playback controls.
  • The default font color adjustment vinyl cover when the player interface: The Optimization.
  • Optimization: Full Scan default filter out the audio file.
  • Optimization: song identification to enter the default start after recognition.
  • Optimization: a collection of single song audition single recommendation to increase the number of display.

Mobile butler

• USB Installation Management: Rights Management add “USB Installation Management”, to prevent the connection after the computer automatically install applications.
  • Fix: Traffic Management Plug-sized display abnormal.
  • FIX: Click access rights management from the start, the phone will be black housekeeper unresponsive.
  • Optimization: Optimization of standby power management logic judgment.

Reading

• Power display: add “read screen displays the time and power” switch.
  • Page settings: increase in full-screen page settings, touch the left side of the page Support to previous page.
  • Integral Center: tasking capabilities increase, the central access points.
  • Optimization: search results page, click the Back button to return to the original search page.
  • Optimization: Update Settings visual interface.

App Store

• Welfare: new users welfare centers, all kinds of promotions clean sweep.

Desktop Cloud Backup

• New: Desktop Cloud Backup supports long press delete backup records.

Camera

• Optimization: Optimize camera processes, improve speed camera.
  • Optimization: The flash is changed to off by default, without memory.
  • Fix: Now click on the shutter can not even take pictures.

Set up

• Fixed: audio system interface to adjust the volume and the volume within the interface is inconsistent.
  • Fix: Other accounts, after adding the account does not support return to the Add Account screen and the interface is not responding.

Mail

• Optimization: unread box, starred messages and sent to the Permanent sidebar, click to load more.
  • Optimization: Adjust the bottom bar interface.
  • FIX: Search for messages after the pop-up keyboard to keep the state slide switch Tab will Caton.

Lock screen

• FIX: After unplug the charging cable, charging icon does not disappear.
  • Fix: setting is turned “lock screen can pull down the notification bar” lock screen notification bar still not be recalled.

Notification bar

• Fixed: notification bar and multi-task management page with the weather or the camera is switched Caton.

Voice assistant

• FIX: When headphones listening to music using voice dialing assistant, music does not pause.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.10A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.10A

Contributor

like this update… only cause it fixed my power consumption… 14h over night = 6 % only…

Although already previous version wasn’t that bad in consumption department (at least on my device) this one is just phenomenal. The graph stays simply flat the whole day.*

• tested with WiFi on but not connected to a network, at 40% of charge.

@Kestutis what kind of installation did you do? Clean or dirty?

Dirty as always. I believe programmers should be able to code with worst conditions in mind.

@Kestutis said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.10 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

Although already previous version wasn’t that bad in consumption department (at least on my device) this one is just phenomenal. The graph stays simply flat the whole day.*

tested with WiFi on but not connected to a network, at 40% of charge.

On previous beta facebook messenger raported biggest battery usage.
Do you use any apps on your meizu?
I believe that with nothing installed it is possible that the phone uses 6% during night.

@kopczas No, I don’t use Facebook msg, if that is your question. Apart from it I have ~50 3d party apps on the device.
BTW, @Latstyle reported 6%, not me. What I got you can see next:0_1463131680739_S60513-081214.jpg

Contributor

i got installed only VPN app and Viber.

Seems nice what you guys report about battery comsuption, did u still needed some tricks or freeze security app in order to get notifications working? Any Major bug on this version?

@Kestutis

0_1463212486156_S60514-095057.jpg

here`s mine.
With mobile data off I lost few% during time. ( from 2 a.m to 7 a.m).

With data on it would go down more than 20% during 6-7 hours.

Really mobile services take that much ??

@vicscloud

with this need method
https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/4269/guide-how-to-get-the-notifications-working-on-flyme-5

I have no problem with notifications. it`s not a trick, just deactivate linked launch. I dont know why but it works.:)

@kopczas Yeah, data is hard. You need to transmit all this over kilometer distances. If you just need it for messaging, try to limit technology to 2G or 3G. Just for an experiment. I also recommend to go to the security app and forbid communication over data for the apps you don’t really need.

@Kestutis said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.10 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

@kopczas . I also recommend to go to the security app and forbid communication over data for the apps you don’t really need.

This is really good idea.
I`m already on 3G, its not much different between 4G and 3G for me. 3G to 2G makes great battery saving.

Meizu MX4 Pro

P,ease help me… getting firmware corrupt error. Need this update so badly.

@Kestutis

So battery stats are imprecise cause flyme report does not show mobile data as an energy eater.

Also I found another new thing that started using energy today 0_1463260083900_S60514-213728.jpg

0_1463260139866_S60514-213735.jpg

Cloud service takes the most of power…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.