Wakelocks gone insane!
Contributor

@4bdu1 the battery center may not be accurate.

State your firmware version and best root the phone to use wakelock detector.

For start do a restart of the device.
Sometimes the Google play services create this kind of problems and after restart they get back to normal.

If the problem insists, there are applications like Betterbatterystats that can show the issue.

Install Flyme 5, and your wakelock problem will be gone. But, then, you will get YunOs with some other bugs, but they can be fixed also

Uses doze and greenify

@Dimitrive
So your approach is to install 2-3 extra applications, without even knowing what is going on?

And then people wonder why their phones behave with lag.

Contributor

@viper Yes and his is a good approach.

To compare it with yours:
Reset the phone and install one app after another.
Result: If it’s related to an app the problem still occurs.
Your solution will work if it’s related to the system. (What we do not know yet.)

Right now we do not have enough information on to judge! So don’t do it!

Step 1: collect information.
Step 2: solve the problem.

And @dimitrive does it right. wakelock was already suggested by me, no need to repeat.
The combination root wakelock + greenify and / or better batterystats is the right approach.

@Ultrametric said in Wakelocks gone insane!:

@viper Yes and his is a good approach.

To compare it with yours:
Reset the phone and install one app after another.
Result: If it’s related to an app the problem still occurs.
Your solution will work if it’s related to the system. (What we do not know yet.)

Right now we do not have enough information on to judge! So don’t do it!

Step 1: collect information.
Step 2: solve the problem.

And @dimitrive does it right. wakelock was already suggested by me, no need to repeat.
The combination root wakelock + greenify and / or better batterystats is the right approach.

Can you ever read right?
I think sometimes you reply, only to write something.

I wrote “restart”, not “reset”’

And the problem is of course connected to the system. What else can it be? Hardware issue? Don’t think so.

Finally, who is judging? Wrong assumption again.
Since we don’t have enough info, it’s better to wait for more details, then to install more applications, which maybe are not needed at the end of the day.

Contributor

@viper I am happy that you did not suggest a reset, great.

I don’t reply to reply. I read your response right away but didn’t write until you made the one guy down. What was rude of you!

(Edit) To be clearer:
I would not have responded if you left the “And then people wonder why…” away.

In general: Your posts are always arrogant-unfriendly, sometimes ignorant, and sometimes wrong. (Please change the arrogant-unfriendly and ignorant part…) … And if a question like “Does he read my posts?” pop-up, the answer is “Yes, I do read a lot, including your posts.”

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said in Wakelocks gone insane!:

@viper I am happy that you did not suggest a reset, great.

I don’t reply to reply. I read your response right away but didn’t write until you made the one guy down. What was rude of you!

(Edit) To be clearer:
I would not have responded if you left the “And then people wonder why…” away.

In general: Your posts are always arrogant-unfriendly, sometimes ignorant, and sometimes wrong. (Please change the arrogant-unfriendly and ignorant part…) … And if a question like “Does he read my posts?” pop-up, the answer is “Yes, I do read a lot, including your posts.”

You have to understand something boy.
Your opinion means nothing to me. Your role here it’s only to show off and present how much you know about the mistakes of Meizu. At the end it’s all about you.

On the other hand, I care only to post and propose solutions to people here, when I truly have something to reply.
So, only the people that I reply to, interest me, not yourself.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.