Android 6

Why meizu not release phone with android 6 and also his old model stay with lollipop why…?

Contributor

@MrRoyal Yes, you got it right.

To the why: You already gave them your money. They can’t get more money from you if they update to Anroid 6. (That’s how Meizu thinks.)

That means for you:
Ulefone, Elephone, Umi and Meizu do it all the same; Release a phone, give it a few updates and then focus on the next project.

Or in other words: The lifetime of Meizu phones is very limited. (Apple has 2 years, Meizu has ~6 months.)

@Ultrametric
Your assumptions do not stick to the facts.
How you are talking about no support from Meizu when 1 year old phones receive normally updates and new Firmwares.

And it’s better to wait for Meizu to give us a well prepared Android 6 Rom, then to rush and give a problematic one.

@viper said in Android 6:

@Ultrametric
Your assumptions do not stick to the facts.
How you are talking about no support from Meizu when 1 year old phones receive normally updates and new Firmwares.

And it’s better to wait for Meizu to give us a well prepared Android 6 Rom, then to rush and give a problematic one.

Meizu released three new phones in 2016 and just one has android 6 on board.

Contributor

@viper what exactly does 1 year software support mean for you?

The man in charge of FlymeOS said people don’t need Android M because FlymeOS has the features. ( what’s bullshit )

My answer to the first question:
I’m a software developer, and can tell you an update to Android M and some minor bug fixes are two different worlds!

One year support means nothing and is little effort. It translates to " we do what we must do "

Edit:
I could go on with facts like the M2 is a YunOs device in China.

Also another fact: you are an idiot and if you promise people that they get Android 6 on the M2, you don’t do a favor to meizufans!
Spamming lies and empty promises does not pay off in the long term.

I am very confident that there won’t be Android M ever for the M2. And this knowledge is based on facts.

Be careful what you promise people, and make sure it turns out true, you are a representative for this forum now.

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said in Android 6:

@viper what exactly does 1 year software support mean for you?

The man in charge of FlymeOS said people don’t need Android M because FlymeOS has the features. ( what’s bullshit )

My answer to the first question:
I’m a software developer, and can tell you an update to Android M and some minor bug fixes are two different worlds!

One year support means nothing and is little effort. It translates to " we do what we must do "

Edit:
I could go on with facts like the M2 is a YunOs device in China.

Also another fact: you are an idiot and if you promise people that they get Android 6 on the M2, you don’t do a favor to meizufans!
Spamming lies and empty promises does not pay off in the long term.

I am very confident that there won’t be Android M ever for the M2. And this knowledge is based on facts.

Be careful what you promise people, and make sure it turns out true, you are a representative for this forum now.

Watch your language boy.
We don’t know each other and hiding behind your keyboard doesn’t make you more man.

Nobody promised anything.
I didn’t say that Meizu will or will not give Android 6.
You are obsessed to find everything negative about Meizu that your tongue doesn’t know where to stop.

So relax and take your negativity somewhere else.
This forum it’s for discussion and not for hating.
You don’t honor your “Contributor” badge with all this hate about Meizu in all your posts.

After all, you own now a Xiaomi Mi5 phone. What are you doing still here??

last edited by viper
Contributor

@viper are you really that stupid?

Do I have to quote your previous post?
You did promise Android 6.

Are you kidding? Or just brain dead?

I have no problem with Meizu, just don’t sell lies, dude.
Meizu is busy doing other things new devices role out and need all attention.

Contributor

@viper uh and it’s very obvious how stupid you are, yet I will make it more obvious.

Kokkie the best moderator this forum ever had, worked as mod long after having a Xiaomi Mi4c as main driver.

There is nothing wrong with being here and having a Xiaomi device, Kokie has proven this.

@Ultrametric hey man u both r right meizu is good brand he give provide good value for money the main fact is meizu will not attend with his every device and now after releasing flyme5 meizu have no OTA stable release for m2 and m2 note and other also

Contributor

@MrRoyal the global OTA server will be up soon.

And FlymeOs 5 global (Android) is in testing right now.

You will get a global OTA server and Android powered FlymeOS 5 for the m2.

Don’t worry.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.