Fingerprint sensor
Meizu MX4 Pro

It’s strange because for a week or so I updated to i think 5.1.4.0 and then suddenly the Fingerprint sensor didn’t work at all. I rescanned them but they didn’t work either. So I downgraded to 5.1.3.0 and the Sensor worked again. But the Problem is, that now (I’m still on 5.1.3.0) the Fingerprint Sensor does also not work again. Yesterday it worked like every 10th time but now I can’t even rescann them… Wtf ?! Has anyone an idea ?

last edited by mx4pro
Admin

@mx4pro you installed with “Clear data”? If not, try that. Otherwise it could be your hardware giving up :S

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Rey yes, i actually cleared data. Now it does work for every second time. I don’t expect that the accuraty is at 100% but I really think for like a month it worked much better… The strange thing is that I did nothing and then it suddenly completely stopped working but yeah now it works again but with misfires… Obilviously its the Hardware… I hope not… But I don’t think that’s a hard Problem because I have about 3 years warrenty at my Reseller (i hope)

Admin

@mx4pro practically Meizu gives NO warranty on non-officially acquired devices.
So you might be lost, unless your reseller helps you.

But yes, I also think it could be the hardware, so try your luck and ask the reseller.

Meizu MX4 Pro

@Rey hmm if this german reseller offers warranty, it also has to meet its duties. Today its worse than e.g yesterday maybe ill send an Email to the shop.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.