Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

no German more

Hi I have the Flyme OS 5.1.5.0A stable on my MX4. But I have no longer a German available. What can I do there?

last edited by ronson
Admin

@ronson thats the case for all firmwares Flyme 4.5.X and up. Try to root the device and use morelocale2. On my Pro 5 many parts of the systems were translated into German that way as well.

Sorry I do not quite understand. My English is not that good. What exactly do I do? And a link would be nice from what to instalation. And with the international Firmware is not a German? I’ve now the A

last edited by ronson

@ronson said in no German more:

Sorry I do not quite understand. My English is not that good. What exactly do I do? And a link would be nice from what to instalation. And with the international Firmware is not a German? I’ve now the A

As, it was written in the previous post, all latest A roms don’t have other languages except English and Chinese.
So, A are not international roms .

Has the International Firmware German language? And what is the current International firmware?

Admin

@ronson yes it has. The last international version is Flyme 4.5.7I. You may only use it with an international device.
If you own a chinese one, follow this guide:
https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu

How do I install the 4.5.7I Flyme?

Admin

@ronson I would suggest you to check our little Wiki.
It should be understandable even though the screenshots are from Flyme 4 and the the guide is in english.
However, if something is unclear I am fine to assist you.

I am a native german speaker, so it should be very easy ;)

can this be done for other languages?

Looks like your connection to no German more was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.