Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• Notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding more switches.
  • Read New Book Excerpt share; optimization Stock cropping experience.

Set up

• Quick switch management: notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspot switch.
  • Energy management: energy management optimization statistics program.
  • Optimization: Adjust system volume of the “notification sound” and “Sound System” icon.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the default application settings logic.
  • Optimization: Shorten scan time local Ringtones.
  • FIX: In the guest mode can open the fingerprint management interface through the third-party applications.

Reading

• Share: Book excerpt selected to increase sharing.
  • Topic: New retro eye and two themes.
  • Search: Search for new keyword association, hot words, and search history.
  • Notification: New chapter serial update notification switch.
  • Font: Font size adjustment increased Reader 12.
  • Sync: Cloud sync support reading progress.
  • Page: Add volume key flip switch.

User Center

• Points Mall: REWARDS comprehensive revision, to increase the mass exchange gifts.
  • Task Points: Add more integral tasks, earn points more easily.
  • Personal Center: Modify the individual centers, increasing the “My Coupons” management.
  • Daren list: increasing the level of people Leaderboard.

Communication

• Optimization: Yellow contact details page address plus project support by calling the map to navigate.

File Management

• Presentation: Optimizing document classification, according to all the files, office documents, e-books Display category.
  • Archive: compression optimized packet classification, direct file list.

Gallery

• Crop: Crop optimization function library experience.
  • Optimization: Continuous management interface to modify the Delete button bomb box copy and interaction.
  • Optimization: Add “Burst Snapshot” photo album.
  • Fix: There are a lot of photo albums, the list of declining delete some pictures, automatically return to top of the list.
  • Automatic scrolling slide multiple selections state failure: Repair.

Mobile butler

• Optimization: Close the notification bar too alert.
  • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch is not turned on, boot or restart the phone notification bar display traffic information.

Video

• Repair: Wi-Fi traffic environment did not open, choose to play video tips are in the flow of play.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

The Xposed modules “Meizu Notification Icon Fix” has no effect after this firmware. It reverted back to the bubble and infinity icons… IS there anyone having the same problem ?

Meizu Pro 6

@iChebbi said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note):

The Xposed modules “Meizu Notification Icon Fix” has no effect after this firmware. It reverted back to the bubble and infinity icons… IS there anyone having the same problem ?

Yep, the developer has been notified of this issue over at xda forums.

I have a problem with video player. No matter what kind of file I am trying to play it is not smooth. I was testing with different energi modes and it’s always the same. I think it’s a problem with inside codecs. Do you also have it?

@Familyguy said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note):

testing

i have test it and dont have a problem with the videos!

@Familyguy said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note):

I have a problem with video player. No matter what kind of file I am trying to play it is not smooth. I was testing with different energi modes and it’s always the same. I think it’s a problem with inside codecs. Do you also have it?

Try to reflash the Rom.with wipe data option.
Firstly keep backup of your important files.

I have an issue with the last few firmwares with gestures. Swyping up from black screen about 7/10 times crashes the phone. It goes into an endless loop and I have to hold down the power button to shut it down. I have gone back to 5.6.3.1 and it doesn’t do that. To anyone having the notification issue still, the guys were right, 5.6.3.1 appears to be the only one that works. Remember to wipe app data when you flash it. Unfortunately it still doesn’t seem to even be close to being on the devs radar.

last edited by tremaine

@generationally said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note):

@iChebbi said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m1 note):

Yep, the developer has been notified of this issue over at xda forums.

There was an update, so it’s fixed.

@viper Thanks. I will do that. But first I’m waiting for final version.

Dear Developer,

Please include SMS properties in your software development so that one can tap on the sent or received sms to get get the details of when sms was sent, when it was received, whether it has been read or not.

just some details of received or sent sms.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.