Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m2 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• Notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding more switches.
  • Read New Book Excerpt share; optimization Stock cropping experience.

Set up

• Quick switch management: notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspot switch.
  • Energy management: energy management optimization statistics program.
  • Optimization: Adjust system volume of the “notification sound” and “Sound System” icon.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the default application settings logic.
  • Optimization: Shorten scan time local Ringtones.
  • FIX: In the guest mode can open the fingerprint management interface through the third-party applications.

Reading

• Share: Book excerpt selected to increase sharing.
  • Topic: New retro eye and two themes.
  • Search: Search for new keyword association, hot words, and search history.
  • Notification: New chapter serial update notification switch.
  • Font: Font size adjustment increased Reader 12.
  • Sync: Cloud sync support reading progress.
  • Page: Add volume key flip switch.

User Center

• Points Mall: REWARDS comprehensive revision, to increase the mass exchange gifts.
  • Task Points: Add more integral tasks, earn points more easily.
  • Personal Center: Modify the individual centers, increasing the “My Coupons” management.
  • Daren list: increasing the level of people Leaderboard.

Communication

• Optimization: Yellow contact details page address plus project support by calling the map to navigate.

File Management

• Presentation: Optimizing document classification, according to all the files, office documents, e-books Display category.
  • Archive: compression optimized packet classification, direct file list.

Gallery

• Crop: Crop optimization function library experience.
  • Optimization: Continuous management interface to modify the Delete button bomb box copy and interaction.
  • Optimization: Add “Burst Snapshot” photo album.
  • Fix: There are a lot of photo albums, the list of declining delete some pictures, automatically return to top of the list.
  • Automatic scrolling slide multiple selections state failure: Repair.

Mobile butler

• Optimization: Close the notification bar too alert.
  • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch is not turned on, boot or restart the phone notification bar display traffic information.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

This is international version of firmware ?

@Matej123, no this is Chinese or A version.

today i upgrade from 5.1.5 stable to 5.6.5.3 beta cause camera performance in 5.1.5 is terrible slow!
after update nothing changes… camera focusing is veeery slow… pls pls see whats wrong with it… camera is my main usage of smart phone… camera is fine in flyme 4.5 but its unusable in new updates

@Rey i do it just right now, and no changes at all., slow focus, and problem to focus near objects… it sound like focusing but objects compleatly out of focus

• Heating isssue, screen/ head part get heated too much when on 4G, or wifi, Airtel India, terrible to use with that heating issue… even while charging also observed if data/wifi ,

• Focus slow too…

• With low power mode , phone lag much

*Pick a call has lag so much, call clock starts after 5-6 sec…

@sudhir.libra said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m2 note):

• Heating isssue, screen/ head part get heated too much when on 4G, or wifi, Airtel India, terrible to use with that heating issue… even while charging also observed if data/wifi ,

• Focus slow too…

• With low power mode , phone lag much

*Pick a call has lag so much, call clock starts after 5-6 sec…

yes same issue here.

I also have this focus problem in this fucking version…
Another issue is lags and mini carashes when listening to music/youtube whatever with my bluetooth headset when the quality of the song is good…i chacked it on my father’s m1 note(5.1.5.0 also) and my ipod and there arent thoae lags…and when i tried it on my sister’s m2 note(the same version) the same problem…

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (m2 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.