Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• Notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding more switches.
  • Read New Book Excerpt share; optimization Stock cropping experience.

Set up

• Quick switch management: notification and status bar add “quick switch management,” adding VPN, screenshots, mobile hotspot switch.
  • Energy management: energy management optimization statistics program.
  • Optimization: Adjust system volume of the “notification sound” and “Sound System” icon.
  • Optimization: Optimization of the default application settings logic.
  • Optimization: Shorten scan time local Ringtones.
  • FIX: In the guest mode can open the fingerprint management interface through the third-party applications.

Reading

• Share: Book excerpt selected to increase sharing.
  • Topic: New retro eye and two themes.
  • Search: Search for new keyword association, hot words, and search history.
  • Notification: New chapter serial update notification switch.
  • Font: Font size adjustment increased Reader 12.
  • Sync: Cloud sync support reading progress.
  • Page: Add volume key flip switch.

User Center

• Points Mall: REWARDS comprehensive revision, to increase the mass exchange gifts.
  • Task Points: Add more integral tasks, earn points more easily.
  • Personal Center: Modify the individual centers, increasing the “My Coupons” management.
  • Daren list: increasing the level of people Leaderboard.

Communication

• Optimization: Yellow contact details page address plus project support by calling the map to navigate.

File Management

• Presentation: Optimizing document classification, according to all the files, office documents, e-books Display category.
  • Archive: compression optimized packet classification, direct file list.

Gallery

• Crop: Crop optimization function library experience.
  • Optimization: Continuous management interface to modify the Delete button bomb box copy and interaction.
  • Optimization: Add “Burst Snapshot” photo album.
  • Fix: There are a lot of photo albums, the list of declining delete some pictures, automatically return to top of the list.
  • Automatic scrolling slide multiple selections state failure: Repair.

Mobile butler

• Optimization: Close the notification bar too alert.
  • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch is not turned on, boot or restart the phone notification bar display traffic information.

Video

• Repair: Wi-Fi traffic environment did not open, choose to play video tips are in the flow of play.

System

• Repair: The battery display is not accurate.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.5.3A

Really impressed with this version, the phone has become much less power hungry I got 2.5h of on screen time out of a 25% ( not gaming, browsing and social media).
Less overheating than previous versions but still a bit.
I did a clean installation.
Notification push OK from were I can se (WhatsApp)

Also a good news is that one can modify the taskbar now.

@jramosd any have u noticed any bugs buddy? what about notifications, did it work properly?

Meizu MX4 Pro

@vicscloud said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

@jramosd any have u noticed any bugs buddy? what about notifications, did it work properly?

same problems with notifications (whatsapp)

Gmail, facebook messenger, everything is the same. Battery drains as hell. This beta is a joke.

@kopczas Did you check WiFi on vs off?

Contributor

dont like this update… 9 % per 10h Night… i bet it can be fixed by flashing a few times this firmware but im lazy right now.

@Kestutis said in Flyme OS 5.6.5.3 test firmware (MX4 Pro):

@kopczas Did you check WiFi on vs off?

No because 60% of battery was taken by cell standby. WiFi was about 0.5% so wifi is not the issue.
After flashing this beta I got about 70% of power. 6 hours later it went down to 3%. I did not do anything extraordinary during this time.

@kopczas You are speaking about hardware consumption list. But try to 1) disable WiFi 2) run optimization from the security app.

@Kestutis

Software consumption actually was quite low.

What would do optimazation with WiFi turn off? I did optimization with wifi on.

@kopczas Just try in both ways. For me optimization helps in any case, but i get better result with Wifi off. If wifi stays on, a group of apps needing optimization appears in the list very soon again.

@kopczas
In my personal case phone standby takes less than 1%
I can’t a understand why people gets fiderent result depending on how the flashed the ROM or the version they are coming from.

@vicscloud
For me whatsApp works perfectly and gmail too the only thing I find bugs is when using snapchat that I won’t notify me anything

Ok, so how did you flash your device? I used 5.6.x.x rom from april I think.
In recovery in choose upgrade from zip and clear data. Then I wait. After first boot I rooted my phone, reboot. Another step was install google aps with google installer from app store. Then I realised that th battery is like countdown running down in my eyes: 39…38…37… %

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.