Does Meizu MX3 have OTG?

Hello!

I ordered my MX3 a few days back and I will get it next week, I have one question thought that I have not been able to find an answer to…
Does the Meizu MX3 support OTG?

I really hope it does since it is a neat future

Thanks!

It does indeed.

@‘n0cte’ said:

It does indeed.

Awesome! Glad to hear that since I really need it, and I forgot to look if it had that before I purchased the phone :P

Thanks for your fast answer mate!

Contributor

Yep OTG works great. Obviously you will have to get your owm otg cable.
And the OTG supports NTFS formatted flash drives too. (Mentioning this as quite a few of my friends have phones which don’t work with NTFS)

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

And the OTG supports NTFS formatted flash drives too. (Mentioning this as quite a few of my friends have phones which don’t work with NTFS)

With that being said, I couldn’t get my Sandisk Extreme 32G to work. Didn’t really investigate into it.

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Wow cool! I have an otg cable I used for my other phones sometimes, I lost it but found it again lol, really nice to connect my wireless keyboard and mouse to the phone :P

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.