Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Factory reset = Play store has disappeared !! (Flyme 4.5.4.2.i) "Bought from Amazon Spain"

Hi everybody
    Please; I have been 2 months with my european meizu, I had my flyme account and root. Everything was perfect until yesterday when I was adding email accounts to my Meizu (Flyme 4.5.4.2i) and then not know what happened, because when I went to open the Play Store, It closed quickly… I deleted cache and data but not solved … I finally had to do Settings> Phone Info> Storage> Factory data reset;
    But now when I restart from the beginning, there is no Play store !!!
    Very strange!!!
    Any suggestions please?
    Thanks in advance

• Go to Meizu App Center. It can be mostly in Chinese, but you can still search for “Google”. Install the first one and you should be good to go!

In case you can’t get it done you can also try looking for “Google Play Apk” in Google, I’m not 100% sure how this works with modern Flyme versions though.

• Thanks you…I solved the problem downloading appcenter and then installing play store, if it can help someone else
    But I still do not understand how it is possible that although I did a hard reset to my European meizu, the play store does not appear contrary to the first time I bought it.

• @waqa maybe the Play Store is stored in a seperate folder in the update.zip and is there not installed as system app.

A factory reset wipes all non system apps, so this could be an explanation.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Rey said in Factory reset = Play store has disappeared !! (Flyme 4.5.4.2.i) "Bought from Amazon Spain":

@waqa maybe the Play Store is stored in a seperate folder in the update.zip and is there not installed as system app.

A factory reset wipes all non system apps, so this could be an explanation.

Yes, surely you gave the right explanation…
    Therefore, instead of installing the app center, Should I have flashed the update.zip?

• @waqa in theory this should have worked as well. But it shouldn’t really matter anyway.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

Posts 6Views 677

Looks like your connection to Factory reset = Play store has disappeared !! (Flyme 4.5.4.2.i) "Bought from Amazon Spain" was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.