My speaker stop working :(

Hi guys

i have a really big problem which is really annoying :( today my speaker stops working :s i have no idea why this happen. I don’t drop the phone or something like that… earlier today i used the speaker to listen to music and everzthing works as it should… during the listening the phone crashes and i restart it. A few hours later i want to listen to music again but the speaker stops working :@ i try to reflash with clear data because i thought it is a software problem but unfortunately it doesn’t helped :(

anyone has an idea what i can do to get the speaker working again??

PS: listening to music with headphones works as before.
PPS: anyone know when the 32 gb version of the mx4 will be available and how much it will cost?? Maybe its a sign that i have to buy the new mx4 :p

Does the speaker work with voice calls?

@‘Mülle’ said:

PPS: anyone know when the 32 gb version of the mx4 will be available and how much it will cost?? Maybe its a sign that i have to buy the new mx4 :p

The 32GB version of the MX4 is available on launch and costs 1999RMB (€250, 325USD).

unfortunately not…

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@‘Mülle’ said:

The 32GB version of the MX4 is available on launch and costs 1999RMB (€250, 325USD).

Thx Honda ;)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.