Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• **M2 note Global beta firmware for Flyme OS 5.**

M2 note Global beta firmware for Flyme OS 5.
    REMOVED

Hey guys, so I decided to give this Beta firmware a try as the stable global version for M2 Note is nowhere to be seen…
    Quick question though:-

1. Does my warranty gets hampered if i try this Beta version and update manually?
    2. If not, is it the standard procedure, that we keep the update.zip file on disk memory, and update with clear data?
      P.S.- Am a newbie regarding this, so any help would be appreciated. Also, since the OTA server is down, I have no other option but to try this way to get my hands on Flyme 5 OS.
  • @swattikdutta I removed the link.

Here a statement about the G firmware:
    It is useless and the biggest crap you can install on your device. This got confirmed by the beta testers as well.

About your questions:

1. No.
    2. wiki.meizufans.eu :P

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Rey May I ask why was my link removed?
    Also, thanks for the quick response. I’ll wait a couple days more for the stable global one. :)

• @swattikdutta to avoid confusion and prevent that our SEO gets negatively affected as the FlymeOS webiste is considered as spam for some search engines.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

Posts 4Views 1106

Looks like your connection to **M2 note Global beta firmware for Flyme OS 5.** was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.