New firmware International Version

Hi Guys ,

Permit me to introduce my self , I am Pukas and i have a meizu mx3 with the firmware flyme 3.5.3

Somebody knows when is planned the new release of a firmware for the international version?

Contributor

@‘pukas28’ said:

Hi Guys ,

Permit me to introduce my self , I am Pukas and i have a meizu mx3 with the firmware flyme 3.5.3

Somebody knows when is planned the new release of a firmware for the international version?

They haven’t said when but have said that they will be releasing stable version of 3.8.x series soon. Usually stable version is released for HK too…
You can upgrade to CN beta versions (kitkat) if you want but backup and clear data while updating. It has a bug in google play services which is a simple fix (guide posted by HondaRacer)… Latest is 3.8A

P. S. CN version has a few china only apps which can be easily uninstalled. And yes it has all languages.

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘pukas28’ said:

Hi Guys ,

They haven’t said when but have said that they will be releasing stable version of 3.8.x series soon. Usually stable version is released for HK too…
You can upgrade to CN beta versions (kitkat) if you want but backup and clear data while updating. It has a bug in google play services which is a simple fix (guide posted by HondaRacer)… Latest is 3.8A

P. S. CN version has a few china only apps which can be easily uninstalled. And yes it has all languages.

It works perfectly!! thanks a lot!! :)

Actually, there was an international version of Flyme 3.7.2A: http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-flyme-3-7-2a-test-firmware

Contributor

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

Actually, there was an international version of Flyme 3.7.2A: http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-flyme-3-7-2a-test-firmware

Oh I never saw that :P
Will keep that in mind now!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.