Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Downgrading from beta to stable?

Hey, been on the beta version of Flyme since it was released, but having a few issues with battery life and signal now. I want to downgrade to the stable version, just wondering if anyone knows if it requires a full wipe? or if I can just flash it over the top?

Thanks,
Louis

It’s safer to apply full wipe on every flash… If you need to restore something use titanium backup

Meizu PRO 5 4Gb | ID changed, rooted & running latest G build (beta) + Xposed + TWRP

@Kikounet95 said in Downgrading from beta to stable?:

It’s safer to apply full wipe on every flash… If you need to restore something use titanium backup

Hey I see in your signature you’ve ID changed your pro 5? I was looking at this guide: https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu earlier but there wasnt a chid.sh file for the pro 5. Can you explain what you did?

@lhayati Follow this guide

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

@Asiier said in Downgrading from beta to stable?:

@lhayati Follow this guide

woah that looks easy, can you confirm it works for the pro 5? on the thread it just says "Meizu MX5, m1 note, m2 note, m2 mini and MX4 Pro"
Yeah just tried it and the app says its not compatible with pro 5 :/

@lhayati Damn, my bad, wrong link
Is this guide actually

•M̶e̶i̶z̶u̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶ ̶5̶ ̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶A̶M̶ ̶&̶ ̶6̶4̶G̶b̶ ̶R̶O̶M̶ ̶|̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶m̶e̶ ̶O̶S̶ ̶5̶.̶6̶.̶6̶.̶2̶1̶G̶ ̶(̶B̶e̶t̶a̶)̶ [SOLD]

•One Plus 3 | 6Gb. RAM & 64Gb. ROM | Oxygen OS 6.0.1 MM [OTW]

"Upvote my post If it was helpful for you" | "Why so Serious?"

@Asiier said in Downgrading from beta to stable?:

@lhayati Damn, my bad, wrong link
Is this guide actually

thanks worked perfectly :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.