Freeze after downgrade

Hello! I installed 5.1.5.0 rom to try it but becouse of the lot of chinese stuff I wanted to go back to the old 4.5.4I. I started the downgrade, unfortunatelly i haven’t checked the “clean install” and it can’t boot. Just loading and loading. I turned it off and started from the recovery and did a clean install but it did not help. How can i solve this issue? Please tell me it is solveable. Thank you in advance for the answers.

@konor your problem might be solved by downgrading to A version of the firmware. Are you 100% sure your Pro5 is international?

Admin

@DanCo90 first of all this topic is in the m2 section. But yes, I would also ask myself whether or not the m2 is an international one or chinese as many retailers modify the chinese devices to look like an international one.

@Rey you are right… i miss typed… but… as you said… it may be applied to m2, sorrry

It is international. I bought it here in Hungary. Originally it came with 4.5.3O rom. Then I upgraded it to 4.5.4I and used it without any problem. Yesterday I upgraded to 5.1.5.0Y then tried to downgrade to 4.5.4I again but i’ve ran into a bootloop. I looked after it yesterday and from recovery I plugged in the phone to my PC and coped into the recovery folder the 4.5.4I update.exe but did not help. Then I went to recovery again, plugged the phone into the PC and coped the 5.1.5.0Y update.exe to the recovery folder, did a data clean and update and now it is working with the new rom. Is it possible to downgrade somehow? I will get use to this new firmware, it is not that bad. Just wondering why I can’t downgrade.

Admin

@konor the device you are using is from TCCM. It is very likely they put another lock into it or modified sonething else of the recovery which we cannot see.

I tried with 4.5.3I (international), it is the same. Bootloop. That 5.1.5.0 is not bad. But it have to be some solution.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.