Sms reception problem

Hi,

I can’t receive all of my text messages on my Meizu Pro 5. I already did a hard reset of the phone. It’s not a problem with my operator but with the mobile.
What can I do? I am on Flyme 5.1.3G

Thanks
Romain from France!

0_1461789323478_1461763841227-s60418-080539.jpg

last edited by Rey
Meizu Pro 5

Romain, you probably need to configure your apn (SMS server, URL and gateway) again

bah tiens moi non plus je ne recois pas mes sms , je suiis avec un meizu m2 mini sous la dernière beta la 19… c’est embêtant :/

Meizu Pro 5

@sheckta in French and hijacking a pro 5 topic isn’t the best way to get some help.

@sheckta S’il vous plaît parler en anglais, si vous souhaitez parler en français, vous pouvez le faire ici; “French Discussion”

last edited by Asiier
Admin

This issue resolved for me in Flyme 5.1.5.0A. By the way, I edited your image as it contained your IMEI and S/N!

@Kikounet95 my APN is well configured and the sms center number too… I can receive some but not all…

@Rey ok thanks. So you say I have to wait a global flyme update? And why shouldn’t I show my imei? 😯

@Romain_blcd You can try to install “A” firmware, but that means only English and Chinese will be available as languages
And about the IMEI:

The International Mobile Station Equipment Identity or IMEI is a number, usually unique, to identify 3GPP and iDEN mobile phones, as well as some satellite phones.
The IMEI number is used by a GSM network to identify valid devices and therefore can be used for stopping a stolen phone from accessing that network. For example, if a mobile phone is stolen, the owner can call his or her network provider and instruct them to “blacklist” the phone using its IMEI number. This renders the phone useless on that network and sometimes other networks too, whether or not the phone’s SIM is changed.

That’s why stealing a phone nowaday is the pointless shit you could ever do

😮😮 OH thanks a lot for my IMEI then! And if I upgrade to an A version there is no risk of the phone to brick/block? And could I go back to a G version at any time? Only English is no problem for me…

Now I’m with the latest global beta but on 5.1.3.0G, changing the default SMS app worked for me

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.