Flyme OS 5.1.5.0 stable (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• Improve the system upgrade mode, system upgrades APP new “reception trial version firmware” switch.
  • Optimize file sharing experience, increase “Free flow fast pass” to provide visual management page.
  • Support VoLTE, HD voice calls, a call can access the same time, turning a shorter waiting time.

Communication

• Optimization: Updating Baseband version.
  • Optimization: calls in full-screen desktop display when a call interface.
  • VoLTE: Added support for VoLTE of.
  • Fix: Even now display a blank contact list.

System Upgrade

• Improve the system upgrade mode: add “receiving trial version firmware” switch.
  • Fixed: notification bar even now click “Download updates” no response.

Free flow pass fast

• Free flow pass fast: optimized file sharing experience, increase visualization page.

Desktop

• Desktop editing: Adding mobile support under Utility mode icons and widget.
  • Prompt the desktop editing position adjustment: Optimization.

WLAN

• Network speed: new network speed function, a key to view the current network speed.
  • Network Diagnostics: new network diagnostic function, a key to detect the current network status.
  • Entrance: Settings - Wi-Fi - Click hotspots currently connected into the details page.
  • FIX: After connecting Wi-Fi switch to the data network will pop up authentication information.

Install external applications

• Optimization: Depending on the installation source and application versions to distinguish between different installation scenarios, detailed display application permissions and chargeback risk.
  • Optimization: Increase downgrade installations processing.
  • Optimization: Tips why the installation failed.

Voice assistant

• Optimization: Optimization Home Recommended to avoid screen flicker when loading data.
  • Optimization: Optimization of alarm to remind user experience, allows you to view all the alarm and turn off all alarm.
  • Optimization: Optimization of autodialer when using dual card language order.
  • Optimization: Optimization of support for default card.

Lock screen

• Optimization: lock screen camera is called the left slide to slide.

Notification bar

• Optimization: Optimization screenshots notification logic, click on the share button automatically clear notification.

Audio frequency

• FIX: listening to music with headphones, the notification bar appears murmur or break the sound mute switch.
  • FIX: When headphones to listen to music, to micro-channel message or phone, listen to the micro-channel voice, the sound suddenly becomes large.

Mobile butler

• Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch failure problem.

Application Encryption

• FIX: micro-channel phone book can be read encrypted messages.

Camera

• FIX: third-party applications do not call the camera OK button and remake after shooting.
  • Fix: under password lock screen shortcut to open the camera when using the camera flash back Burst.

Music

• Music Comment: Add comment and reply comment function point Like.
  • Local Scan: add a key scan local music, support audio filter.
  • Folder Management: Add all folders management functions.
  • FM Radio: New FM radio.
  • Message Center: New Message Center, you can view comments and bulletins Reply.
  • Push message: add “to receive messages push” switch.
  • Manual adjustment sequence: playlist support manually adjust the playback sequence.
  • Version Upgrade: New version upgrade inlet.
  • Optimization: Optimization of musical support for Talkback.
  • Optimization: Adjustment Home template sort, “guess you like” to the fold.

Clock

• Online ringtone: set alarm tone increase “online ringtone” entrance.
  • World Clock: World clock when adding new cities by nationality search function.
  • Optimization: Merge Ringtones and Flyme music as “local music”.
  • Timer: timer increases the volume control function.

Browser

• Guide Page: increased for the first time to start a new page guide features.
  • Ad blocking: browser settings increase the “ad blocking” switch.
  • Flash: Support Flash Player mainstream video site.

Calculator

• Optimization: support slide switch mode calculation.

Input

• Symbol: Increase math, special, number three categories of symbols keyboard.

Landscaping theme

• Cheap Font: Font support special events.

Search

• Optimization: Click Search plug into the search page, hot words card pre-show.

Toolbox

• Optimization: Optimization compass calibration experience.
  • Optimization: Adjust measurement scale of initialize.

Scanner

• Adjustment: Remove “sweep card” feature.
  • Uninstall: sweep the APP support is unloaded.

Set up

• Optimization: Optimization of power consumption management statistics.
  • Optimization: Application Management “downloaded” entry into “installed”.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Reconstruction download interface, remove MD5 calculation function.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.5.0A
Flyme OS 5.1.5.0G

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.5.0A
Flyme OS 5.1.5.0G

last edited by Rey

i currently run 5.6.4.19. Should this update must be installed with Wipe Data option checked or update as it is should be enough?

@DanCo90 If you’re rooted then yes. Definitely. Really you should always do a clean install but it’s only absolutely necessary when you’re rooted.

@ShadowOfDeth thanks mate… i will try it and keep you all updated…

Anyone got any issues with this version ? When are we getting Android 6.0 ?

0_1461685709588_85.jpg

Anyone got higher number than that ?
4gb 64gb version ^

So in this update is FM RADIO?

@brownbear The date is unknown, but It should be soon since the PRO 6 have been released and it features Android 6.0
And refer to the bechmark, bechmarks are just stupid

Since upgrade i lost 3G mobile data connectivity. No mobile intenet for me

Regarding data connection my pro5 is ok… Regarding antut benchmark score… I have a lower one with this firmware. With latest beta had 84125 and with this one almost 83000… Cheers.

i have an issue… anyone knows how to set GPS to use “locate by GPS” by default instead of “locate by network and GPS”? I had some issues when tried to obtain location without activating data… and since then i always have to navigate through settings menu in order to change that option.

Thanks.

@DanCo90 If you go to Settings -> Location Services and select Locate by network and GPS it must stay on that option and it won’t change unless you do so
If that’s not the case, something is wrong with the firmware

@Asiier is exactly what I was saying… i want to change that default Network and GPS to GPS only… i checked it every time i turn on my location… by default is set on Network and GPS…

@DanCo90 Oh I misunderstood what you were trying to say
Therefore, go to Settings -> Location Services and select Locate only GPS, once you select that it must stay as I said before

@Asiier well i know that it must stay… but the issue is that is not staying… Have you tried to do it and it worked on you? maybe is my device issue?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.