Meizu officially announced the MX4 today!

This is the discussion thread for Meizu officially announced the MX4 today!. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Certainly is an impressive spec list, but I feel like it’s missing some features.
With that said, I’d love to have/test one out. I actually wonder if the one and only certified seller will sell it here in Israel.

225€? Oo WOW too cheap in my opinion but nice by meizu. it looks very good, but the specs are not that special as we thought :D

Edit: when and where could we but it? and when will flyme 4.0 arrive at the mx3?

Wait for the Pro Version.

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

if the “pro version” will get this ugly home button… no thanks, i like it as it is but its a bit problematic to buy this thing in germany

Yes, i agree. You can order at Meizumart.com. but it will be expensive there… Flyme 4 will come around November for MX3.

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

Yes, i agree. You can order at Meizumart.com. but it will be expensive there… Flyme 4 will come around November for MX3.

nice to know, thanks!

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

Any news when Pro Version will be aviable?

I have already pre-orderd the standard one from MeizuMart, unfortnetally they only sell the grey one.

All MX4 are sold out for preorder already ;)
I guess a lot ppl will buy one to sell for more money.

@‘Pocketdemon’ said:

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

Any news when Pro Version will be aviable?

I have already pre-orderd the standard one from MeizuMart, unfortnetally they only sell the grey one.

I think they will announce it at 20th September or later. It could be possible that it will be available end of 2014/beginning of 2015.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.