m2 stuck at meizu logo, unable to go to recovery

My meizu m2 was working fine until the dialer started crashing. So i did a reboot but it couldn’t boot up. Stuck at Meizu logo. I tried to go to recovery mode and install another firmware but it only keeps rebooting to the meizu logo. Whats wrong here guys? I didn’t do anything for this to happen. So random. Help me out please

Admin

@Rishikesh-Phukan I’ve read about this before. In the end it was a hardware failure. The device is hard bricked. :(

@Rey said in m2 stuck at meizu logo, unable to go to recovery:

@Rishikesh-Phukan I’ve read about this before. In the end it was a hardware failure. The device is hard bricked. :(

Are you sure? What can i do now?

Admin

@Rishikesh-Phukan well contacting your seller would be the way to go. Otherwise you could buy a new mainboard on AliExpress.

If you bought from chinese seller may be that they removed recovery after added localization. My friend had this issue. A lot story but i unbricked him hardbricked device. Sp flash tool its only your hope. Not easy procedure.

last edited by mgeranimus

Hi! Can you tell me how you unbricked the meizu? I’m hardbricked and I want to unbrick my phone

the bootloader is unlocked and the pc detects the phone in preloader but it disconnect and connect always and SP Flashtools asks me for authentification file for fash

thanks and wautung for response

You need a scatter file which you can find extracted from update.zip file. And then go into fastbootmode. Maybe that will work
@jorgeiba97 said in m2 stuck at meizu logo, unable to go to recovery:

Hi! Can you tell me how you unbricked the meizu? I’m hardbricked and I want to unbrick my phone

the bootloader is unlocked and the pc detects the phone in preloader but it disconnect and connect always and SP Flashtools asks me for authentification file for fash

thanks and wautung for response

The scatter witch is in update.zip is invalid, but I have a meizu m2 witch is valid, but I can’t boot in fastboot mode

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.