Problem Upgrading to 5.1.3.0G

Hi guys !

I tried to upgrade to 5.1.3.0G but I got the “firmware corrupt” message (update.zip to the phone then I clicked on it)

The thing is :

• I do have a Chinese version (M576)
  • But my current firmware is 5.1.2.0G (in french !)

So it’s a bit weird… Ok I have a chinese version, but as my firmware is Global, souldn’t it be ok to upgrade to 5.1.3.0G ?

If it’s not possible this way, is there another one ?

Thanks in advance !!

schiZo

Meizu Pro 5

Have a look at the tutorial to change you phone id (from Chinese to international).
The fact you are running a G firmware doesn’t imply your device is international

Admin

As @Kikounet95 said you still have a chinese device and therefore will have to follow the guide again.

@Kikounet95 @Rey Thanks for the fast reply !

I guess you are talking about this tutorial : https://forum.meizufans.eu/topic/2599/guide-how-to-install-i-international-firmware-on-your-chinese-mainland-meizu/ ?

Should I follow it from A to Z (using method 2 or 3) ?

Thanks again & again cause i’m not really that good dealing with this kind of stuff :)

last edited by schizophrene282
Admin

@schizophrene282 yep thats the guide and yes simply follow it again. I personally would go with Method 2 as it is shorter, however depending however it doesn’t really matters in the end.

Great thank you ! Let’s go for it !

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.