DND mode shortcut.

Hi all, I find the DND mode on the pro 5 very useful, especially at night and during meetings.
Unfortunately, turning it on it’s really a pain, havving to browse through the options menu, audio settings and finally finding DND mode.
I was wondering: would there be a way to make a shortcut somehow? The best solution would be having a switch in the notification panel, but other ideas are welcome.
I already have FlyMe Tools installed but can’t seem to be a way to make shortcuts of specific options, glad if I’m wrong.

If you’re on 5.1.4.0A or greater go to Settings -> Notification and status bar -> Toggles management, and there just take the DND toggle and put it on your Notification Bar

@Asiier said in DND mode shortcut.:

If you’re on 5.1.4.0A or greater go to Settings -> Notification and status bar -> Toggles management, and there just take the DND toggle and put it on your Notification Bar

Hm, I’m on 5.1.3.0G and I can’t find Toggles management. I guess it’s a new feature of the .4.
Good news anyways, it’s just matter of waiting few more weeks (days?)

@Thelonious Well, actually it’s taking a while for Meizu to release the Global version of 5.1.4.0 firmware, but it should be soon
If you want I can provide the link to the latest Global beta firmware

last edited by Asiier

That’s interesting. Do I need to backup/wipe/restore to install the beta?
Not that I’m afraid of doing it but I really have little time as of now.

@Thelonious I’ll send you a private message so the topic doesn’t get any longer

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.