Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma with Meizu Pro 5
Meizu Pro 5

Hi Folks,

Would the razer kracken 7.1 work with Pro 5 if i connect through Usb OTG ?

Meizu Pro 5

Is this forum dead or something ?

@djaa2807 I don’t think so, you should connect it yo the mini jack (If they actually have a mini jack)
As far as I know the USB OTG can be used for transferring files but not connecting a headset

Meizu Pro 5

@Asiier If you connect to Samsung phones, it works fine via Usb OTG, Samsung put in the drivers for it in their Android System see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LX6jKjhFKc

@djaa2807 Well, If it’s just a Samsung thing, it won’t work with the PRO 5, since TouchWiz doesn’t implement the same things the Flyme does and vice-versa.
And that device right there is a S5, If it was a S6/S6+ you might though that since they have the same CPU it might work, but is not an S6.
So yeah, finally answer, I don’t it will work unless you install the drivers (might or might not be possible) but you can always give it a try.
An USB OTG is not really expensive and it’s a really useful gadget.

Meizu Pro 5

@Asiier Yea i already bought the USB OTG on ebay, i could not find Type-C OTG locally, would take some weeks to get it.
Will need to investigate for the drivers.

edit*
I tried the headphone on my Pro5 and it works, only issue is i am unable to control the volume, it seems to only play at max volume for any app.

edit*
I am able to “control” the volume to some extent using VLC’s gain control in the equalizer ui…

last edited by djaa2807

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.