Notifications Wifi - Data

Hi everybody !

I do not know if it has already been said, but I noticed something for those who like me have problems with notifications:

When in WIFI and it receives the notifications apps connecting Internet (Snapchat, Flashrésultats …) and after a while it gets nothing more, simply switch to mobile data and we receives all of a sudden! (It also applies to the passage-WIFI mobile data).
So when you can not make the switch WIFI-data is no longer receive anything after a while …
Everything is enabled in automatic executions eve Management (Security tab) and even accelerator (added to the whitelist).

I think it’s a timing issue that turns off after a while.

That if someone a solution let me know!

With current FlyMe 5 BETA 5.6.4.7 but it is a recurring problem that appears on all the versions I’ve tested it seems.
Thank you.

Thank you for your answer ! Fixer notification? What is it ?
Would you advise me an application? I see in Play store PNF Root or no-ROOT but i don’t know…
And with that I could finally receive all notifications as a normal phone?

Admin

@jordan33 well it is supposed to help if you have notification problems. However, yet it is no guarantee to resolve the issues.

It didn’t work for me. I’m using Flyme 5.1.5.0

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.