Google Play Installer Doesn't Work

Ok, so I just got a Meizu MX4 running Flyme 4.2.8.2Y (yes, Y. Not G, not I, not A. I have no idea what the Y version is but that’s another topic) I have tried to install Google Play via the appcenter Google Installer only to have it crash as soon as it’s opened. I tried apks, but that produced the same result. Someone please help, this is a major issue for me. If I need to change to a different version of Flyme please give me a tutorial as I have no idea how to flash roms and stuff like that.

@AkioHorri Your Y version is YunOS. I don’t know for sure but i guess that your phone is locked by version not to open or install google store. i don’t know if oher guys can help you with a tutorial for changing the rom… but… i guess is the only chance you have in order to make store working…

good luck

@DanCo90 I figured it out. My phone is the China version so I could only load the A version of Flyme. This however let Google Installer work for some reason so now everything works.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.